12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Even with limited time in Rome, you can visit Pompeii and Amalfi coast in one day with this private full-day tour. Get an early start with hotel pickup, then take in the scenery during the drive to Pompeii. Have time to visit Pompeii independently, then hop back in your private vehicle for a driving tour of the Amalfi coast and a stop in Positano before returning to Rome.
- Ride in comfort in an air-conditioned private vehicle
- Hear commentary from the driver-guide en route
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Accommodates up to eight passengers
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up and drop off
Small group limited to a maximum of 15 people
meals and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup in Rome from all the accommodation within the Aurelian Walls.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The experience starts with a minimun of four partecipants
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ROMAETRAVEL
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Daytrip to Pompeii, Positano and Amalfi from Rome?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Daytrip to Pompeii, Positano and Amalfi from Rome?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Daytrip to Pompeii, Positano and Amalfi from Rome?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Daytrip to Pompeii, Positano and Amalfi from Rome?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Daytrip to Pompeii, Positano and Amalfi from Rome
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingRomeBus Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiFull-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Church of St. Peter in Chains (San Pietro in Vincoli) Tours & TicketsLargo di Torre Argentina Tours & TicketsCircus Maximus (Circo Massimo) Tours & TicketsPincio Gardens (Pincio) Tours & TicketsCastel Romano Designer Outlet Tours & TicketsOratorio di San Francesco Saverio del Caravita Tours & TicketsSeven Hills of Rome (Sette Colli di Roma) Tours & TicketsQuartiere Coppedè Tours & TicketsColumn of Marcus Aurelius (Colonna di Marco Aurelio) Tours & TicketsAncient Rome Tours & TicketsVilla Farnesina Tours & TicketsSt. Peter's Dome (Cupola di San Pietro) Tours & TicketsRome Via del Corso Tours & TicketsBaths of Diocletian (Terme di Diocleziano) Tours & TicketsTestaccio Tours & TicketsBaths of Caracalla (Terme di Caracalla) Tours & TicketsChurch of Sant'Agnese in Agone (Chiesa di Sant'Agnese in Agone) Tours & TicketsSan Carlo ai Catinari Church (Chiesa di San Carlo ai Catinari) Tours & TicketsVia Cola di Rienzo Tours & TicketsVia Giulia Tours & Tickets