- 3-hour private tour of the Vatican and Sistine Chapel for families
- Guide will engage kids with scavenger hunts, trivia and quizzes
- Private tour customized to your family's needs
- Learn about the important religious history of these landmarks in a fun way
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Begin your visit of the collections, viewing the sarcophagi of Constantina and Empress Helena while kids play games and win prizes related to learning about the Vatican's art. Continue to the colorful Raphael's Rooms, Sobieski Hall, the Gallery of the Tapestries and the Gallery of the Candelabra. Learn along with your kids by teaming up to engage in scavenger hunts, answer trivia and solving quizzes.
View Michelangelo's The Last Judgment and listen to stories from the Bible, including the creation of Adam, in the Sistine Chapel. Proceed to St Peter's Basilica, the grandest church in Italy. Your tour guide will ensure your children are entertained and engaged while they learn about the important religious history of these landmarks.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
See all safety measures taken by Skip the Line: Private Vatican and Sistine Chapel Tour for Kids and Families.