Are you interested in?
Sistine Chapel (Cappella Sistina) Tours
1042 Tours & Activities
Attractions & Museums
351 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
5828 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Official Tour Guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointVia Tunisi, 5a, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsVatican Museums, 00120, Vatican City
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tix & Tour 1
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during (Semi-Private Tour) Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel Guided Guided Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during (Semi-Private Tour) Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel Guided Guided Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during (Semi-Private Tour) Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel Guided Guided Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during (Semi-Private Tour) Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel Guided Guided Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you're going to tour the Vatican museum and Sistine Chapel, make sure you request Chiara." See review
Product code: 155741P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingRomeSkip-the-Line Tours - Lake BraccianoAttractions & Museums - Lake BraccianoMuseum Tickets & Passes - Lake BraccianoSkip-the-Line Tours - Lake BolsenaAttractions & Museums - Lake BolsenaMuseum Tickets & Passes - Lake BolsenaSkip-the-Line Tours - AssisiAttractions & Museums - AssisiMuseum Tickets & Passes - AssisiCategory
Piazza della RepubblicaTrinità dei MontiBorghese Gallery (Galleria Borghese)Ciampino International Airport (CIA)Basilica of Santa Maria in Trastevere (Basilica di Santa Maria in Trastevere)Church of Saint Louis of the French (Chiesa di San Luigi dei Francesi)Appian Way and Aurelian Walls (Via Appia Antica e Mure Aureliane)Quartiere CoppedèBasilica di Santa PrassedeVia SacraChurch of Our Lady of the Conception of the Capuchins (Santa Maria della Concezione dei Capucchini)Trajan's ColumnCastel Sant'Angelo National Museum (Museo Nazionale di Castel Sant'Angelo)Church of Santa Maria della Vittoria (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Vittoria)Raphael's Rooms (Stanze di Raffaello)Tiber Island (Isola Tiberina)Ponza Island Antico Caffè GrecoRome Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto Ebraico di Roma)Basilica di Sant'Andrea delle Fratte