5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Maximize time in Rome with a half-day tour that combines the Vatican Museums and sightseeing in a limousine. Skip the line for quick entry into the Vatican Museums and admire art by masters such as Michelangelo, including the Sistine Chapel. Meet your driver in front of St. Peter’s Basilica and see the Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, the Colosseum, and more from a limousine.
- Skip the line with premium access tickets to the Vatican Museums
- Explore the museum’s extensive collection and see the Sistine Chapel
- Climb into a limousine for a private sightseeing tour
- See top landmarks including the Colosseum
Saved to wishlist!
Vatican Museum Skip-the-Line entrance ticket
2,5hrs Vatican Museum Guided Tour
2hrs Rome sightseeing by short limousine and private driver
Bottle of Prosecco
Drop-off at your hotel (within the Aurelian Walls)
Food and drinks unless specified
Guide serivce for the private sightseeing
Departure & Return
Via Vespasiano, 28, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Viale Vaticano, 99, 00165 Roma RM, Italy
Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Mandatory meeting time for th Vatican Museum tour is 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time
- Late arrivals cannot join the group or reschedule, unless you pay for the activity again. As per "No Show" rules you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- To get inside Vatican Musuem it is used group ticket and not individual one. It cannot be asked just the ticket entrance.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and Vatican Museum. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- You must have a valid photo ID (student's ID, Driver License, Passport or State ID all work.) You will be asked to also provide your name, last name and date of birth (at the beginning of the tour, if not provided beforehand.) Security may prevent you from entering the site if the information provided is not accurate and/or don't match the one on your ID.
- Child discount is applied only with a valid ID card
- For security reasons all visitors and their luggage shall be screened. To facilitate the security checks please insert any object (including mobile phone) in the bag/backpack or in the tray to be included in the X-ray
- Please note that security check at the entrance cannot be skipped. This could lead to delays in access to the site, even for pre-booked visitors.This could also influence the smooth running of the tour especially on national holidays and events.
- The activity can suffer 20/30 min variation due to organizational resons
- This tour will not operate on religious holidays
- IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO VISIT THE BASILICA DURING RELIGIOUS HOLIDAYS AND CEREMONIES (Audiences, Beatifications, Masses of the POPE). The Basilica is often subject to sudden closures. In these cases it is not possible to guarantee access to the Basilica.
- Cancellations, changes or issues due to weather, security and events held by the monument are beyond our control and are directly decided by their administration team. These issues will be reviewed by us and dealt with on an individual basis but are the responsibility of the monument.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Please be aware that large bags/backpacks/suitcases are not permitted in the monument/ attraction. Only very small bags are allowed. Please do not bring these items with you on the day of your tour as there are no cloakrooms at the monument.
- Transportation will be by short limousine for up to 4 people or mini-van for 5-8. Two mini-vans will be available for more than 8 people
- Panoramic tour by car with private Driver but without a Guide
- Drop off service only within the Aurelian Walls
- No change on a booking can be accepted after 24hrs to the starting time of the tour. In that instance, no refund will be issued.
- For the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Pets are not allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with motor difficulties and walker users
- We kindly inform you that any kind of disability (visual impairment, hearing impairment,... ) or anything that might prevent you to regularly join the tour, MUST BE communicate in advance to our staff.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour In Rome by Tour in the City
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 20905P52
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingRomeBus Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Borghese Gallery (Galleria Borghese)Triton Fountain (Fontana del Tritone)Circus Maximus (Circo Massimo)Basilica di Sant'AgostinoJewish Museum of Rome (Museo Ebraico di Roma)San Carlo ai Catinari Church (Chiesa di San Carlo ai Catinari)Aqueduct Park (Parco degli Acquedotti)Piazza del CampidoglioVia GiuliaAncient RomeBasilica di Sant'Andrea della ValleGreat Synagogue of Rome (Tempio Maggiore di Roma)Piazza VeneziaPamphilj Palace (Palazzo Pamphilj)Villa of the Quintilii (Villa dei Quintili)St. Peter's Basilica (Basilica di San Pietro)Ciampino International Airport (CIA)Janiculum Hill (Gianicolo)Protestant Cemetery of Rome (Cimitero Acottolico di Roma)Piazza Farnese