- Skip-the-line entry to Pompeii
- Limoncello tasting in Sorrento
- Round-trip transportation means you can enjoy the scenery
- Explore Sorrento independently during free time
Departure & Return
We meet on the cobbled parking concourse in front of the church right on Piazza della Repubblica.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This full day Rome to Pompeii and Sorrento excursion is a semi-private experience
- Infant seats available
- This is the best value by far Rome to Pompeii full day excursion! No big bus tour with 50 other people, just your own driver and luxury Mercedes van (with up to 7 travelers)
- Weather permitting, instead of free time in Sorrento, you can go to the beach and swim instead. Be sure to bring a bathing suit & towel and let the driver know in the morning if this is your intention
- Most travelers can participate
- Maximum 7 travelers on this tour, hand sanitizer made available (we will provide), mandatory mask-wearing on the tour (bring your own)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY When In Rome Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "As for the sights, bring sunscreen to Pompeii and watch your step." See review