Walking tour of Trastevere and Rome's Jewish Ghetto
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Get an insider's introduction to two of Rome's most picturesque neighborhoods during this small-group walking tour of Trastevere and the Jewish Ghetto, plus a stroll through Isola Tiberina. Cover thousands of years of history in an intimate group capped at only eight participants, meaning you'll have plenty of time to ask questions.
- A small-group walking tour of Trastevere, the Jewish Ghetto, and Isola Tiberina
- Learn about Rome's founding myth and the wolf-reared brothers Romulus and Remus
- Get insider tips and restaurant recommendations in two foodie quarters
- Enjoy a personalized travel experience in an intimate, small-group setting
Departure & Return
Departure PointLargo di Torre Argentina, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsPiazza Trilussa, 00153 Roma RM, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY More Of Rome, impresa individuale RM-1493022
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Walking tour of Trastevere and Rome's Jewish Ghetto?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the social distancing policy during Walking tour of Trastevere and Rome's Jewish Ghetto?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Walking tour of Trastevere and Rome's Jewish Ghetto?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 62570P26
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingRomeWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - OrvietoHistorical Tours - OrvietoCategory
Turtle Fountain (Fontana delle Tartarughe)Saint Angelo Bridge Methodist Church (Chiesa Metodista di Ponte Sant'Angelo) Campo de' FioriSeven Hills of Rome (Sette Colli di Roma)Church of St. Peter in Chains (San Pietro in Vincoli)Basilica di Sant'Andrea delle FratteBarberini Palace (Palazzo Barberini)Basilica of Santa Maria del Popolo (Basilica di Santa Maria del Popolo)Baths of Caracalla (Terme di Caracalla)Piazza di Santa Maria in TrastevereChurch of Saint Ignatius of Loyola (Chiesa di Sant'Ignazio di Loyola)Madama Palace (Palazzo Madama)St. Peter's Square (Piazza San Pietro)ZoomarineCastel Sant'Angelo National Museum (Museo Nazionale di Castel Sant'Angelo)Vatican Obelisk (Obelisco Vaticano) Protestant Cemetery of Rome (Cimitero Acottolico di Roma)Ciampino International Airport (CIA)Piazza di San CosimatoForum Boarium (Foro Boario)