- Spend a day at a luxury brand outlet without the hassle of driving
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your central Rome hotel
- Small-group tour (limited to 12 people; six per van) for a more personal experience
- Get information and help with VAT refunds from your guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Provide the Correct address of your accommodation , hotel, B&B
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (central Rome only)
- Provide the correct phone number with international country code
- check that you provide all the details to the agency
- Free transfer offered by Welcome Italy in air conditioning Minivan
- Emergency number also operational via whatsapp- One day before 24 H. Call to confirm the pick up
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Coronavirus information: Below a brief list of the measures will be taken to ensure the safety of customers during the tours and on board our vehicles: - gloves and surgery masks; - disinfectant gel - Sanitization of vehicles at the end of each tour - staff, assistants, guides, drivers wearing masks and gloves - preventive information to the customer once on board the vehicles - the capacity of minivans and groups will be regulated according to the law and regulations of the virus corona in customer protection
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Welcome Italy
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands