8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
For Cruisers only: please do not take any shuttle bus.
Your private driver will be waiting for you in front of the cruise ship holding a company sign with your name written on it
- Fiumicino Airport, Via dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 320, 54, Fiumicino Italy
- Ciampino Airport, Rome Italy
- Civitavecchia Port, Dir. Porto, 8150, 00053 Civitavecchia RM, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY i-tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Hill towns of Central Italy: Perugia, Assisi & Deruta Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The Hill towns of Central Italy: Perugia, Assisi & Deruta Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Hill towns of Central Italy: Perugia, Assisi & Deruta Private Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Hill towns of Central Italy: Perugia, Assisi & Deruta Private Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 85611P7
Compare Similar Experiences
The Hill towns of Central Italy: Perugia, Assisi & Deruta Private Tour
8 to 9 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeShore Excursions - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BraccianoArchaeology Tours - Lake BraccianoPorts of Call Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoShore Excursions - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - Lake BolsenaArchaeology Tours - Lake BolsenaPorts of Call Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaShore Excursions - AssisiBus Tours - AssisiArchaeology Tours - AssisiPorts of Call Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiFull-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Castel Romano Designer OutletCase Romane del CelioBasilica di Santa Maria Sopra MinervaPiazza di San CosimatoSeven Hills of Rome (Sette Colli di Roma)Herculaneum Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico di Ercolano)Pietro Canonica Museum (Museo Pietro Canonica)Historic Center of Rome (Centro Storico di Roma)Church of Saint Louis of the French (Chiesa di San Luigi dei Francesi)Fontana dell'Acqua PaolaBasilica of Saint Mary in Cosmedin (Basilica di Santa Maria in Cosmedin)Basilica of Santa Maria in Trastevere (Basilica di Santa Maria in Trastevere)Ancient Ostia (Ostia Antica)Quartiere CoppedèRome Opera House (Teatro dell'Opera di Roma)Rome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere)Basilica of St. John Lateran (Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano)Rome Olympic Stadium (Stadio Olimpico)House of Livia (Casa di Livia)Ciampino International Airport (CIA)