3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Combine two of Rome’s major attractions—delicious food and ancient history—on this tour that starts in the popular Campo de Fiori area, and winds its way through the old city center. Taste your way through the neighborhood, trying fresh pasta, traditional finger foods, and real Italian ice cream. This walking tour allows you to appreciate the impressive historic monuments as you discover the flavors and sights of Italy.
- Use all your senses to get a comprehensive view of Rome
- Indulge in delicious food, including fresh bread, meats, cheeses, and desserts
- Learn fascinating stories of Roman history and culture from your guide
- Take a break from walking while enjoying Italian snacks and a glass of wine
Saved to wishlist!
Around 8 different food tastings
Wine or soft drinks
Local expert guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazza Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsLargo di Torre Argentina, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Transfer from your hotel to the meeting point is NOT INCLUDED in the price. Taxi or buses are a convenient option
- Places visited during your tour are subject to change;
- Dietary restrictions can be accommodated if advised in advance. Please note this in the 'special requirements' field on booking.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Food Tours Of Rome
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Taste of Rome - Food Tour with Local Guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Taste of Rome - Food Tour with Local Guide?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 71453P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingRomeFood Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoStreet Food Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoFood Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaStreet Food Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaFood Tours - OrvietoWalking Tours - OrvietoStreet Food Tours - OrvietoHalf-day Tours - OrvietoCategory
San Carlo ai Catinari Church (Chiesa di San Carlo ai Catinari)Raphael's Rooms (Stanze di Raffaello)Palatine Museum (Museo del Palatino)Rome Via NazionaleChurch of Sant'Agnese in Agone (Chiesa di Sant'Agnese in Agone)Bramante Staircase (Scala del Bramante)Leonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino International Airport (FCO)Ponte SistoBorghese Gallery (Galleria Borghese)Basilica of Saint Paul Outside the Walls (Basilica di San Paolo Fuori le Mura)Baths of Diocletian (Terme di Diocleziano)Pamphilj Palace (Palazzo Pamphilj)Basilica di Santa Maria Sopra MinervaChurch of Saint Ignatius of Loyola (Chiesa di Sant'Ignazio di Loyola)Janiculum Hill (Gianicolo)Ponza Island Arch of Constantine (Arco di Costantino)St. Nicholas Basilica in Carcere (Basilica San Nicola)Orange Garden (Giardino degli Aranci)Basilica of Santa Maria in Trastevere (Basilica di Santa Maria in Trastevere)