12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Tuscany is famous for its medieval towns, gourmet cuisine, and fine wines, and this full-day tour from Rome checks off all three. Visit the UNESCO World Heritage towns of Siena and San Gimignano, sample wines from the Chianti region, and taste a selection of delicious Tuscan foods.
- Full-day Tuscany Wine Tasting, Siena and San Gimignano from Rome
- Visit the historic towns of Siena and San Gimignano, both UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Sample a variety of Tuscan wines from the famous Chianti wine region
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, food and wine tasting, and round-trip transport
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels inside Aurelian's Wall)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Departure from the Hotels inside Aurelian's Wall
Dates: Wednesday - Friday - Sunday
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- OPERATED BY Pal.Mar. srl
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 32082P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingRomeFood Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BraccianoWine Tastings - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoFood Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - Lake BolsenaWine Tastings - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaFood Tours - OrvietoBus Tours - OrvietoWine Tastings - OrvietoFull-day Tours - OrvietoCategory
TestaccioBasilica of Santa Maria Maggiore (Basilica Papale di Santa Maria Maggiore)House of the Vestal Virgins (Casa delle Vestali)Chiesa Nuova (Chiesa di Santa Maria in Vallicella)Forum Boarium (Foro Boario)Pincio Gardens (Pincio)Arch of Titus (Arco di Tito)Basilica di Santa Maria in Via LataCaelian Hill (Celio)Basilica di San Lorenzo in LucinaCastel Sant'Angelo National Museum (Museo Nazionale di Castel Sant'Angelo)Basilica of San Clemente al Laterano (Basilica di San Clemente al Laterano)National Roman Museum (Museo Nazionale Romano)–Palazzo Massimo alle Terme Tiber Island (Isola Tiberina)Theater of Marcellus (Teatro di Marcello)Via Condotti (Via dei Condotti) Villa TorloniaSt. Peter's Dome (Cupola di San Pietro)Castel GandolfoVia Sacra