Are you interested in?
21 Tours & Activities
10 Tours & Activities
5 Tours & Activities
1 hour (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Enjoy a unique evening concert featuring classical music, operatic arias, and Neapolitan folk songs in the center of Rome. With this pre-booked ticket, reserve your seat to this popular performance in advance to avoid disappointment. Relax to the sounds of pieces by beloved Italian composers including Verdi, Puccini, and Vivaldi presented by the Opera da Camera di Roma’s professional company of tenors and sopranos, all accompanied by a string quartet.
- Save your spot at the evening Opera da Camera di Roma concert in advance
- A professional performance of Italian classical, operatic, and folk music
- Central location, easy to reach on foot or by public transportation
- Highlights include arias from “La Traviata” and Vivaldi’s “Four Seasons”
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointChiesa Metodista di Ponte Sant'Angelo, Piazza di Ponte Sant'Angelo, 68 Rione Ponte, 00186 Rome Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Opera da Camera di Roma
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Opera da Camera di Roma Ticket - The Most Beautiful Opera Arias?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Opera da Camera di Roma Ticket - The Most Beautiful Opera Arias?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Opera da Camera di Roma Ticket - The Most Beautiful Opera Arias?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Opera da Camera di Roma Ticket - The Most Beautiful Opera Arias?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 185018P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Classical ConcertsFamily-friendly Shows Opera TheatersSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsRomeClassical Concerts - Lake BraccianoFamily-friendly Shows - Lake BraccianoOpera - Lake BraccianoTheaters - Lake BraccianoClassical Concerts - Lake BolsenaFamily-friendly Shows - Lake BolsenaOpera - Lake BolsenaTheaters - Lake BolsenaClassical Concerts - AssisiFamily-friendly Shows - AssisiOpera - AssisiTheaters - AssisiCategory
Rome Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Via Cola di RienzoPiazzale Giuseppe GaribaldiTriton Fountain (Fontana del Tritone)Great Synagogue of Rome (Tempio Maggiore di Roma)Rome Via NazionalePiazza BarberiniArch of Titus (Arco di Tito)House of Augustus (Casa di Augusto)Antico Caffè GrecoPiazza TrilussaCaelian Hill (Celio)La PietàDomus AugustanaTheater of Marcellus (Teatro di Marcello)Circus Maximus (Circo Massimo)Domus Romane of Palazzo Valentini (Le Domus Romane di Palazzo Valentini)Circus of Maxentius (Circo di Massenzio) Palatine Hill (Palatino)Basilica of Saint Paul Outside the Walls (Basilica di San Paolo Fuori le Mura)