3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Breakfast x 2
Dinner x 3
Lunch x 3
Fiumicino Airport/Rome accommodation pickup and drop-off
Captain and crew
Local Licensed Guide in Naples, Capri, Amalfi, Positano, Sorrento
Use of Jet Ski (where and when permitted from local laws)
Use of Snorkelling equipment
Landing and facility fees
Brunch on boat
Breakfast on boat
Lunch on boat
Dinner on boat
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure and Return Point: Your accommodation in Rome
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Consider that in high season, to be shure to enjoy the Tour, you must book this Tour minimum 90 days before
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- No Shoes can be worn on board (They will be placed in a basket for retrieval upon leaving the boat)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY UrbExcursions
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during SuperVipYacht Cruise from Rome Port: Private South Tyrrhenian Sea 7 Days?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during SuperVipYacht Cruise from Rome Port: Private South Tyrrhenian Sea 7 Days?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during SuperVipYacht Cruise from Rome Port: Private South Tyrrhenian Sea 7 Days?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
SuperVipYacht Cruise from Rome Port: Private South Tyrrhenian Sea 7 Days
Explore Similar Things to Do
Helicopter ToursBus ToursMulti-day ToursWater ToursMulti-day CruisesWater SportsAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeHelicopter Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BraccianoMulti-day Tours - Lake BraccianoWater Tours - Lake BraccianoMulti-day Cruises - Lake BraccianoHelicopter Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - Lake BolsenaMulti-day Tours - Lake BolsenaWater Tours - Lake BolsenaMulti-day Cruises - Lake BolsenaHelicopter Tours - AssisiBus Tours - AssisiMulti-day Tours - AssisiWater Tours - AssisiMulti-day Cruises - AssisiCategory
Fountain of the Four Rivers (Fontana delle Quattro Fiumi)Tiber Island (Isola Tiberina)Herculaneum Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico di Ercolano)Parco del Colle OppioStadium of Domitian (Stadio di Domiziano)Portico of Octavia (Portico di Ottavia)Church of Saint Ignatius of Loyola (Chiesa di Sant'Ignazio di Loyola)Cinecittà WorldPiazza della RotondaDomus AugustanaCatacombs of Rome (Catacombe di Roma) Theater of Marcellus (Teatro di Marcello)Basilica of the Holy Cross in Jerusalem (Basilica di Santa Croce in Gerusalemme)Basilica di Santa Maria in Via LataVilla of the Quintilii (Villa dei Quintili)TrastevereSeven Hills of Rome (Sette Colli di Roma)Vittoriano Museum Complex (Complesso del Museo Vittoriano)Pincio Gardens (Pincio)Basilica of St. Mary of the Angels and Martyrs (Basilica di Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri)