2 hours 3 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Professional art historian guide
Skip the Line entrance
Small Group (max 15 people)
Food & Drinks
Pick-up and drop off
Departure & Return
Via Vespasiano, 8, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Customers have a mandatory meeting time stated 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time due to managing and organizational reasons.If you arrive late for the meeting time, it will not be possible to join the group or reschedule, unless you pay for the activity again. As per "No Show" rules you will not be entitled to a refund.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and Vatican Museum. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- To get inside the monuments it is used group ticket and not individual one. It cannot be asked just the ticket entrance.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The activity can suffer 20/30 min variation due to organizational resons
- Please be advised capacity regulations and security may delay the tour departure This could also influence the smooth running of the tour especially on national holidays and events
- Cancellations, changes or issues due to weather, security and events held by the monument are beyond our control and are directly decided by their administration team. These issues will be reviewed by us and dealt with on an individual basis but are the responsibility of the monument.
- You must have a valid photo ID to enter the monuments (student's ID, Driver License, Passport or State ID all work.) You will be asked to also provide your name, last name and date of birth (at the beginning of the tour, if not provided beforehand.) Security may prevent you from entering the site if the information provided is not accurate and/or don't match the one on your ID.
- Child discount is applied only with a valid ID card
- Note: tour will not operate on religious holidays
- WILL NOT BE POSSIBLE TO VISIT THE BASILICA DURING RELIGIOUS HOLIDAYS AND CEREMONIES (Audiences, Beatifications, Masses of the POPE). The Basilica is often subject to sudden closures. In these cases it is not possible to guarantee access to the Basilica.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- All visitors must pass through the monument/attraction security check please allow at least 20 minutes to clear security.
- Please be aware that large bags/backpacks/suitcases are not permitted in the monument/ attraction. Only very small bags are allowed. Please do not bring these items with you on the day of your tour as there are no cloakrooms at the monument.
- For security reasons all visitors and their luggage shall be screened. To facilitate the security checks please insert any object (including mobile phone) in the bag/backpack or in the tray to be included in the X-ray
- No change on a booking can be accepted after 24hrs to the starting time of the tour. In that instance, no refund will be issued.
- For the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Pets are not allowed
- Not recommended for traveler with motor difficulties and walker users
- We kindly inform you that any kind of disability (visual impairment, hearing impairment,... ) or anything that might prevent you to regularly join the tour, MUST BE communicate in advance to our staff.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vatican Guided Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 153188P49
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingRomeWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoArt Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaArt Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiArt Tours - AssisiCategory
Rome Opera House (Teatro dell'Opera di Roma)Piazza di San CosimatoVittoriano Museum Complex (Complesso del Museo Vittoriano)Doria Pamphilj Gallery (Galleria Doria Pamphilj)Seven Hills of Rome (Sette Colli di Roma)Domus Romane of Palazzo Valentini (Le Domus Romane di Palazzo Valentini)Piazza di Santa Maria in TrastevereCastel GandolfoNational Roman Museum (Museo Nazionale Romano)–Palazzo Massimo alle Terme St. Paul's Within the Walls Church (Chiesa di San Paolo Entro le Mura)Church of Saint Ignatius of Loyola (Chiesa di Sant'Ignazio di Loyola)Quartiere CoppedèRaphael's Rooms (Stanze di Raffaello)Aqueduct Park (Parco degli Acquedotti)Baths of Caracalla (Terme di Caracalla)Basilica of St. Stephen in the Round (Basilica di Santo Stefano Rotondo)Vatican Gardens (Giardini Vaticani)Church of Sant'Agnese in Agone (Chiesa di Sant'Agnese in Agone)Basilica of Saint Paul Outside the Walls (Basilica di San Paolo Fuori le Mura)Stadium of Domitian (Stadio di Domiziano)