2 hours 3 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Skip the Line Entrance
Small Group (max 15 people)
Food & Drinks
Pick-up and Drop off
Guided tour of St. Peter's Basilica
Departure & Return
Via Vespasiano, 28, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
00120, Vatican City
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Customers have a mandatory meeting time stated 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time due to managing and organizational reasons.If you arrive late for the meeting time, it will not be possible to join the group or reschedule, unless you pay for the activity again. As per "No Show" rules you will not be entitled to a refund.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and Vatican Museum. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- To get inside the monuments it is used group ticket and not individual one. It cannot be asked just the ticket entrance.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The activity can suffer 20/30 min variation due to organizational reasons
- Please be advised capacity regulations and security may delay the tour departure This could also influence the smooth running of the tour especially on national holidays and events
- Cancellations, changes or issues due to weather, security and events held by the monument are beyond our control and are directly decided by their administration team. These issues will be reviewed by us and dealt with on an individual basis but are the responsibility of the monument.
- You must have a valid photo ID to enter the monuments (student's ID, Driver License, Passport or State ID all work.) You will be asked to also provide your name, last name and date of birth (at the beginning of the tour, if not provided beforehand.) Security may prevent you from entering the site if the information provided is not accurate and/or don't match the one on your ID.
- Child discount is applied only with a valid ID card
- Note: tour will not operate on religious holidays
- WILL NOT BE POSSIBLE TO VISIT THE BASILICA DURING RELIGIOUS HOLIDAYS AND CEREMONIES (Audiences, Beatifications, Masses of the POPE). The Basilica is often subject to sudden closures. In these cases it is not possible to guarantee access to the Basilica
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- All visitors must pass through the monument/attraction security check please allow at least 20 minutes to clear security.
- Please be aware that large bags/backpacks/suitcases are not permitted in the monument/ attraction. Only very small bags are allowed. Please do not bring these items with you on the day of your tour as there are no cloakrooms at the monument.
- For security reasons all visitors and their luggage shall be screened. To facilitate the security checks please insert any object (including mobile phone) in the bag/backpack or in the tray to be included in the X-ray
- No change on a booking can be accepted after 24hrs to the starting time of the tour. In that instance, no refund will be issued.
- For the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Pets are not allowed
- Not recommended for traveler with motor difficulties and walker users
- We kindly inform you that any kind of disability (visual impairment, hearing impairment,... ) or anything that might prevent you to regularly join the tour, MUST BE communicate in advance to our staff.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour In Rome by Tour in the City
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Super VIP| Semi-Private Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel Tour | Skip-the-Line?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Super VIP| Semi-Private Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel Tour | Skip-the-Line?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Product code: 20905P162
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingRomeWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoArt Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaArt Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiArt Tours - AssisiCategory
Piazza VeneziaTrevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi)Catacombs of Rome (Catacombe di Roma) Farnese Palace (Palazzo Farnese)Portico of Octavia (Portico di Ottavia)Jewish Museum of Rome (Museo Ebraico di Roma)Protestant Cemetery of Rome (Cimitero Acottolico di Roma)Villa CelimontanaVia Cola di RienzoBasilica of Saint Mary in Cosmedin (Basilica di Santa Maria in Cosmedin)Forum Boarium (Foro Boario)Fountain of the Four Rivers (Fontana delle Quattro Fiumi)Leonardo Da Vinci Experience Museum (Museo Leonardo Da Vinci Experience)St. Nicholas Basilica in Carcere (Basilica San Nicola)Ancient Ostia (Ostia Antica)Ciampino International Airport (CIA)Spanish Steps (Piazza di Spagna)Basilica of St. John Lateran (Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano)Garbatella District (Quartiere Garbatella)Piazzale Giuseppe Garibaldi