St Peter and St Paul Basilica Walking Tour in Rome
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
If you're interested in religious history, don't miss visiting two of Rome’s historical basilicas on this tour with a knowledgeable guide. First up is the Basilica of St Paul Outside the Walls, one of the lesser visited basilicas in Rome despite its status as a UNESCO World Heritage site. Then head to St Peter in Chains, located in the city center and home to a statue of Moses by Michelangelo. Learn about the significance of these sites dedicated to Peter and Paul, and visit the prison where they were once held.
- Rome basilica tour
- Visit the Basilica of St Paul Outside the Walls, a World Heritage–listed papal basilica located south of the city
- See St Peter in Chains, consecrated in the year 439
- Learn about the history of Peter and Paul in Rome, including their imprisonment
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Departure & Return
Departure PointSanta Maria in Via Lata, Via del Corso, 306, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsBasilica Papale San Paolo fuori le Mura, Piazzale San Paolo, 1, 00146 Roma RM, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- OPERATED BY Eternal City Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 11895P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursArchaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingRomeCity Tours - Lake BraccianoArchaeology Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoCity Tours - Lake BolsenaArchaeology Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaCity Tours - OrvietoArchaeology Tours - OrvietoWalking Tours - OrvietoHistorical Tours - OrvietoHalf-day Tours - OrvietoCategory
Basilica di San Lorenzo in LucinaCaelian Hill (Celio)Rome Olympic Stadium (Stadio Olimpico)Barberini Palace (Palazzo Barberini)Ara Pacis Museum (Museo dell'Ara Pacis)Basilica of Santa Maria del Popolo (Basilica di Santa Maria del Popolo)Piazza del CampidoglioVittorio Emmanuele II Monument (Vittoriano)Church of Saint Ignatius of Loyola (Chiesa di Sant'Ignazio di Loyola)Piazza della RotondaAncient RomeSt. Peter's Dome (Cupola di San Pietro)Jewish Museum of Rome (Museo Ebraico di Roma)Paciotti SalumeriaPamphilj Palace (Palazzo Pamphilj)Church of Santa Maria della Vittoria (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Vittoria)Basilica di Sant'Andrea delle FrattePonte SistoVatican Gardens (Giardini Vaticani)Via Condotti (Via dei Condotti)