Are you interested in?
3569 Tours & Activities
Church of St. Peter in Chains (San Pietro in Vincoli) Tours
38 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
5826 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
If you're interested in religious history, don't miss visiting two of Rome’s historical basilicas on this tour with a knowledgeable guide. First up is the Basilica of St Paul Outside the Walls, one of the lesser visited basilicas in Rome despite its status as a UNESCO World Heritage site. Then head to St Peter in Chains, located in the city center and home to a statue of Moses by Michelangelo. Learn about the significance of these sites dedicated to Peter and Paul, and visit the prison where they were once held.
- Rome basilica tour
- Visit the Basilica of St Paul Outside the Walls, a World Heritage–listed papal basilica located south of the city
- See St Peter in Chains, consecrated in the year 439
- Learn about the history of Peter and Paul in Rome, including their imprisonment
Saved to wishlist!
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Departure & Return
Departure PointSanta Maria in Via Lata, Via del Corso, 306, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsBasilica Papale San Paolo fuori le Mura, Piazzale San Paolo, 1, 00146 Roma RM, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eternal City Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 11895P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursArchaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingRomeCity Tours - Lake BraccianoArchaeology Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoCity Tours - Lake BolsenaArchaeology Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaCity Tours - AssisiArchaeology Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Barberini Palace (Palazzo Barberini)Rome Olympic Stadium (Stadio Olimpico)National Roman Museum (Museo Nazionale Romano)–Palazzo Massimo alle Terme National Museum of 21st-Century Art (MAXXI)Tiber Island (Isola Tiberina)Basilica of Santa Maria del Popolo (Basilica di Santa Maria del Popolo)St. Peter's Square (Piazza San Pietro)Baths of Caracalla (Terme di Caracalla)Basilica of St. Stephen in the Round (Basilica di Santo Stefano Rotondo)Piazza della RotondaAncient RomeCampo de' FioriQuirinale Palace (Palazzo del Quirinale)St. Paul's Within the Walls Church (Chiesa di San Paolo Entro le Mura)Caelian Hill (Celio)La PietàLeonardo Da Vinci Experience Museum (Museo Leonardo Da Vinci Experience)Odescalchi Castle (Castello Odescalchi)Holy Stairs (Scala Sancta) and Chapel of San LorenzoBasilica of Saint Paul Outside the Walls (Basilica di San Paolo Fuori le Mura)