Explore our promoted experiences
- Delve into Roman history as well as its vast underground while an expert guide shares stories of its ancient and religious past
- Marvel at Capuchin Crypt's incredibly artistic bone displays and explore its individual rooms, such as The Crypt of the Skulls and The Crypt of the Pelvises
- Learn about the Mythraic, a secret religion whose mysteries remain largely untangled
- Enjoy the personalized attention that comes with attending a small-group tour
Departure & Return
In Piazza Barberini, just by the Triton fountain in the middle of the square.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs or strollers on this tour
- Photography is not allowed in the sites visited on this tour, due to their religious nature
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- From August 6th 2021, all Italy sites we visit will require clients and guides alike to provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test completed within 48 hours prior to entry. They will also require a legal form of ID matching the vaccination or test results. More info on the Italian Government website
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walks - Italy, Spain & Greece
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "if you get cold easily, I recommend to bring a light sweater because it will be a little cold underground." See review