12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Pompeii and the Amalfi Coast are two highlights of southern Italy, but visiting by public transportation can be a hassle. Save hours with this day trip that includes round-trip transportation from Rome. Skip the train and bus and instead reach the archaeological site of Pompeii and picturesque fishing towns of Positano and Amalfi via air-conditioned van. Enjoy free time to explore all three destinations before the return trip to Rome.
- Rome pick up and private transportation to Pompeii and the Amalfi Coast
- Free time to tour the Roman ruins of Pompeii on your own
- Sightsee, shop, and dine in Amalfi and Positano at your own pace
- A small-group experience for more flexibility and personalized service
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup/drop-off (if inside the Aurelian Walls)
Small group limited to a maximum of 15 people
entrance tickets to the ruins of Pompeii
Departure & Return
Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
All accomodation inside aurelian walls
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- The experience starts with a minimun of four partecipants
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ROMAETRAVEL
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-Group Full-Day Trip to Pompeii, Positano and Amalfi from Rome?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Full-Day Trip to Pompeii, Positano and Amalfi from Rome?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small-Group Full-Day Trip to Pompeii, Positano and Amalfi from Rome?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small-Group Full-Day Trip to Pompeii, Positano and Amalfi from Rome?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "A lovely day out, although a lot of travel and time in the bus." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group Full-Day Trip to Pompeii, Positano and Amalfi from Rome
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingRomeBus Tours - Lake BraccianoArchaeology Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BolsenaArchaeology Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - AssisiArchaeology Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiFull-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Appian Way and Aurelian Walls (Via Appia Antica e Mure Aureliane)Rome Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto Ebraico di Roma)Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Mostra di Leonardo)Basilica of Saint Paul Outside the Walls (Basilica di San Paolo Fuori le Mura)Temple of Caesar (Tempio di Cesare)Antico Caffè GrecoVilla TorloniaCastel Romano Designer OutletBasilica di Santa Francesca RomanaForo ItalicoBasilica of St. Stephen in the Round (Basilica di Santo Stefano Rotondo)Trinità dei MontiCircus Maximus (Circo Massimo)Odescalchi Castle (Castello Odescalchi)BioparcoBasilica of St. John Lateran (Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano)Leonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino International Airport (FCO)Hydromania Case Romane del CelioForum Boarium (Foro Boario)