Are you interested in?
743 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
5803 Tours & Activities
1040 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
On this half-day, private tour, you’ll cover thousands of years of Roman history, from ancient times until today. First, beat the rush with skip-the-line access to the Colosseum, Palatine Hill, and the Roman Forum for a glimpse at everyday life under ancient imperial rule. Then, head to Baroque-era landmarks in the historic center, with stops at the Trevi Fountain, Piazza Navona, and more.
- A half-day private tour of Rome’s historical highlights
- The ideal time saver, you’ll tick off the main attractions in just a few hours
- Follow in the footsteps of gladiators with on-the-spot entry to the Colosseum
- Choose from morning and afternoon departure timings for added flexibility
Saved to wishlist!
skip the line tickets
pickup / drop-off Hotel
Departure & Return
Departure PointVia dei Fori Imperiali, Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsPiazza della Rotonda, 11, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sistine Chapel Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the line Private Guided Tour of Rome City Highlights Coliseum and Forums?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the line Private Guided Tour of Rome City Highlights Coliseum and Forums?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Product code: 102294P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeArchitecture Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoArt Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoArchitecture Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaArt Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaArchitecture Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiArt Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Janiculum Hill (Gianicolo)Ancient RomePiazza di Santa Maria in TrastevereBasilica of Santa Maria in Trastevere (Basilica di Santa Maria in Trastevere)Catacombs of Rome (Catacombe di Roma) Basilica di Santa Maria in Via LataCastel Sant'Angelo National Museum (Museo Nazionale di Castel Sant'Angelo)Domus AugustanaArch of Constantine (Arco di Costantino)Protestant Cemetery of Rome (Cimitero Acottolico di Roma)Villa CelimontanaPiazza di SpagnaVia Condotti (Via dei Condotti) Church of Sant'Agnese in Agone (Chiesa di Sant'Agnese in Agone)Garbatella District (Quartiere Garbatella)Basilica of St. Mary of the Angels and Martyrs (Basilica di Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri) Via GiuliaHouse of Livia (Casa di Livia)Pamphilj Palace (Palazzo Pamphilj)Orange Garden (Giardino degli Aranci)