4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
UNESCO–listed Rome is home to some of the world’s most valuable treasures, but the busy crowds can make exploring a challenge. On this tour, begin with pickup at your Rome hotel and enjoy skip-the-line entry to the Colosseum and the Roman Forum. Discover top attractions including Navona Square, the Pantheon, and Trevi Fountain, and listen as your private guide brings Rome’s political, religious, and social history to life.
- Skip the entry queues to Rome’s Colosseum and the Roman Forum
- Hear the secrets of landmarks such as the Pantheon and Trevi Fountain
- Admission fees are included on your private walking tour
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
This art-historian led tour combines skip-the-line Colosseum access with a visit to Rome's top plazas.
Saved to wishlist!
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Professional art historian guide
Hotel pick up
Departure & Return
Via dei Fori Imperiali, Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private Tours of Rome
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the line Colosseum, Roman Forums and City Highlights including Pantheon?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the line Colosseum, Roman Forums and City Highlights including Pantheon?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the line Colosseum, Roman Forums and City Highlights including Pantheon?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "If you come to this wonderful city, ask for Marco and you won’t regret it, I promise you!!!" See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeArchitecture Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoArt Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoArchitecture Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaArt Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaArchitecture Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiArt Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Piazza VeneziaCastel GandolfoPalatine Hill (Palatino)Quartiere CoppedèBarberini Palace (Palazzo Barberini)Basilica di Sant'Andrea della ValleSt. Nicholas Basilica in Carcere (Basilica San Nicola)Antico Caffè GrecoOrange Garden (Giardino degli Aranci)Basilica of Saint Mary in Cosmedin (Basilica di Santa Maria in Cosmedin)Golden House of Nero (Domus Aurea)Porta MaggioreArch of Constantine (Arco di Costantino)Trinità dei MontiForum Boarium (Foro Boario)Theater of Marcellus (Teatro di Marcello)Ponza Island Appian Way and Aurelian Walls (Via Appia Antica e Mure Aureliane)Piazza di Santa Maria in TrasteverePiazza Navona