Are you interested in?
Trevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi) Tours
1131 Tours & Activities
743 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
5803 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
The ideal introduction for first-time visitors, this attraction-packed private half-day tour covers Rome's top landmarks in just a few hours. Save precious vacation time with front-door hotel pickup plus skip-the-line admission tickets to the Colosseum, guaranteeing fast-track entry. Other highlights include the Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, and Piazza Navona.
- A private, half-day Rome tour with skip-the-line Colosseum tickets
- Bypass the long wait times with on-the-spot entry to the ancient arena
- Listen to expert commentary, with plenty of time to ask questions
- Enjoy a personalized travel experience unique to you and your group
Saved to wishlist!
skip the line tickets
Departure & Return
Departure PointVia dei Fori Imperiali, Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Walking Tours of Rome with Claudia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Walking Tour Of Coliseum, Forum and City Highlights including Trevi Fountain?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Walking Tour Of Coliseum, Forum and City Highlights including Trevi Fountain?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Product code: 107938P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeArchitecture Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoArt Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoArchitecture Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaArt Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaArchitecture Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiArt Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Vatican Grottoes (Grotte Vaticane)Caelian Hill (Celio)Capuchin Crypt (Cripta dei Frati Cappuccini)Church of Santa Maria della Vittoria (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Vittoria)Church of Santa Maria della Pace (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Pace)BioparcoSeven Hills of Rome (Sette Colli di Roma)Odescalchi Castle (Castello Odescalchi)Saint Angelo Bridge Methodist Church (Chiesa Metodista di Ponte Sant'Angelo) Case Romane del CelioColumn of Marcus Aurelius (Colonna di Marco Aurelio)Aventine Hill (Aventino)Appian Way and Aurelian Walls (Via Appia Antica e Mure Aureliane)St. Peter's Square (Piazza San Pietro)National Roman Museum (Museo Nazionale Romano)–Palazzo Massimo alle Terme Holy Stairs (Scala Sancta) and Chapel of San LorenzoWelcome to RomePortico of Octavia (Portico di Ottavia)Piazza della RotondaBasilica of the Holy Cross in Jerusalem (Basilica di Santa Croce in Gerusalemme)