- Visit the Vatican Museums and St. Peter's Basilica
- See the Sistine Chapel, the Gallery of Tapestries, and the Raphael Rooms
- Avoid the crowds with an early morning start and skip-the-line entry
- A small group ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
The meeting point is the Coffee Shop, in Borgo Pio 136, the closest subway station is Ottaviano Metro Stop. Please arrive 15 minutes in advance for the check-in, and especially for the cappuccino!:)
Tour ends inside the Vatican Museums, where you can have launch or spend more time inside the Sistine Chapel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- While the Vatican Museums are equipped with elevators for wheelchair access, they are not conveniently located on the group tour route and only give access to specific sections of the Museums. As a result, we cannot accommodate wheelchairs on this tour.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- Please plan on being at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the start time.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY What a Life Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas