4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Combine two essential experiences in Rome: seeing the sights and eating delicious Italian food. This bicycle tour takes you to such world-famous landmarks as the Colosseum, Forum, Palatine Hill, Piazza Navona, and more, stopping off along the way to enjoy a traditional Italian breakfast and pizza for lunch.
- Small-group tour (maximum 15): Ensures a more personal experience
- Cycling around the city lets you access places buses can't reach
- Includes an Italian-style breakfast, as well as pizza for lunch
- Learn about the city's history and culture from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
High quality e-bike with child saets or Trailer bike
Italian breakfast and pizza
Mobile phone holder and Handlebar holder
Departure & Return
Via Capo d'Africa, 29, D, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Roma STARBIKE
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Street Food e-bike Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Street Food e-bike Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Street Food e-bike Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Street Food e-bike Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 85309P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursMountain Bike ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingRomeFood Tours - Lake BraccianoMountain Bike Tours - Lake BraccianoStreet Food Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoFood Tours - Lake BolsenaMountain Bike Tours - Lake BolsenaStreet Food Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaFood Tours - AssisiMountain Bike Tours - AssisiStreet Food Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Villa TorloniaDomus AugustanaRome Corsini Palace (Palazzo Corsini)Forum Boarium (Foro Boario)Basilica of Saint Paul Outside the Walls (Basilica di San Paolo Fuori le Mura)Garbatella District (Quartiere Garbatella)Spanish Steps (Piazza di Spagna)Villa FarnesinaHouse of Livia (Casa di Livia)Temple of Caesar (Tempio di Cesare)Basilica of San Clemente al Laterano (Basilica di San Clemente al Laterano)Church of Saint Louis of the French (Chiesa di San Luigi dei Francesi)Ponte SistoPiazza della RotondaBasilica of the Holy Cross in Jerusalem (Basilica di Santa Croce in Gerusalemme)Quartiere CoppedèChurch of Santa Maria della Pace (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Pace)Basilica di Sant'AgostinoPalatine Hill (Palatino)Castel Romano Designer Outlet