Are you interested in?
- Shared transfer from Rome Ciampino Airport to hotels in central Rome
- Avoid the hassle of airport taxi lines!
- Enjoy an efficient and convenient transfer by comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle
- Friendly and professional driver
- Service available 24 hours a day, seven days a week in the Rome area
Departure & Return
Ciampino Airport: Outside the airport at the stairs, the diver will be waiting for you holding a sign with your name. Dates: Daily
What To Expect
Just enter your details when you book, and your shared transfer is confirmed instantly. When you land, show your voucher to the driver and hop inside the vehicle. The service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, so it doesn’t matter when your flight arrives.
Please note: There is a maximum luggage allowance of one suitcase and one carry-on bag per person. Only select hotels are available; click on ‘View additional info’ to see hotels that are not included. Price is per person, based on eight adults per vehicle.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Brand of vehicle used may vary depending on your specific travel date
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) will have certain restrictions. Please send an inquiry prior to travel to ask if excess luggage is acceptable. Additional fees will be charged on the day of travel for excess luggage. Baby seats are not available
- Transfer is wheelchair accessible but if assistance is required, passenger must be accompanied by own assistant
- Price is per person, based on eight adults per car/vehicle
- Your driver will wait no longer than 30 minutes if your flight has been delayed, or if you do not wait at the pre-arranged meeting point
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line I Love Rome by Carrani Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Shared Arrival Transfer: Ciampino Airport to Rome Hotels.
- "Website simple to use, customer friendly and efficient service from ordering to finally arriving at the airport to be met by the driver!" See review