Frascati Wine Road from Rome: Tasting & Lunch
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Experience the food and wine of Frascati on this half-day guided excursion. After meeting up with your guide at the train station, embark on a culinary tour with a knowledgeable guide that includes tasting local specialties like porchetta, fresh biscotti, and jug wine from the city’s oldest tavern. Visit a historic, family-owned vineyard and a hand-picked trattoria for a delicious meal of cured meats, pasta, and other tasty dishes.
- Indulge your inner foodie and explore the food and wine of Frascati
- Learn about Frascati’s culinary history and culture from a local guide
- Tour a vineyard and taste delicious wines, tasty bread, and olive oil
- Savor a complimentary meal of cured meats and other local specialties
Vineyard walks, vintner company, multiple wine tastings with food
Filling lunch and more wine in the beautiful Roman wine town of Frascati
Free time in Frascati for wine buying and shopping for traditional Roman artefacts
Round trip train tickets (instructions and details will be provided for you)
Departure & Return
Departure Point00044 Frascati, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Return DetailsRoma Termini, Piazza dei Cinquecento, 1, 00185 Roma RM, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Maximum 15 travelers on this tour, hand sanitizer made available (we will provide), mandatory mask-wearing on the tour (bring your own)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY When In Rome Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Frascati Wine Road from Rome: Tasting & Lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Frascati Wine Road from Rome: Tasting & Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Frascati Wine Road from Rome: Tasting & Lunch?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Frascati Wine Road from Rome: Tasting & Lunch?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 5831P91
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursRail ToursBus ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingRomeFood Tours - Lake BraccianoRail Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BraccianoWine Tastings - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoFood Tours - Lake BolsenaRail Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - Lake BolsenaWine Tastings - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaFood Tours - OrvietoRail Tours - OrvietoBus Tours - OrvietoWine Tastings - OrvietoWalking Tours - OrvietoHalf-day Tours - OrvietoCategory
Palazzo AltempsDomus AugustanaVilla MediciChurch of Saint Louis of the French (Chiesa di San Luigi dei Francesi)Rome Basilica di Santi Giovanni e PaoloChurch of St. Peter in Chains (San Pietro in Vincoli)Rome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere)Ponza Island ZoomarinePiazzale Giuseppe GaribaldiVilla TorloniaSt. Nicholas Basilica in Carcere (Basilica San Nicola)Catacombs of Rome (Catacombe di Roma) Basilica of St. Stephen in the Round (Basilica di Santo Stefano Rotondo)Basilica of Santa Maria del Popolo (Basilica di Santa Maria del Popolo)Turtle Fountain (Fontana delle Tartarughe)Golden House of Nero (Domus Aurea)Capitoline Hill and Museums (Campidoglio e Musei Capitolini)Ponte SistoCircus Maximus (Circo Massimo)