Are you interested in?
Sistine Chapel (Cappella Sistina) Tours
1046 Tours & Activities
Attractions & Museums
349 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
5826 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointVia Tunisi, 5a, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsVatican Museums, 00120, Vatican City
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tix & Tour 1
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel Guided Tour (Escorted Entrance)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel Guided Tour (Escorted Entrance)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel Guided Tour (Escorted Entrance)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel Guided Tour (Escorted Entrance)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 155741P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingRomeSkip-the-Line Tours - Lake BraccianoAttractions & Museums - Lake BraccianoMuseum Tickets & Passes - Lake BraccianoSkip-the-Line Tours - Lake BolsenaAttractions & Museums - Lake BolsenaMuseum Tickets & Passes - Lake BolsenaSkip-the-Line Tours - AssisiAttractions & Museums - AssisiMuseum Tickets & Passes - AssisiCategory
Barberini Palace (Palazzo Barberini)Protestant Cemetery of Rome (Cimitero Acottolico di Roma)Sant'Angelo Bridge (Ponte Sant'Angelo)Piazza di SpagnaLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Mostra di Leonardo)Vittoriano Museum Complex (Complesso del Museo Vittoriano)Welcome to RomeJaniculum Hill (Gianicolo)Piazza del PopoloAncient RomeCastel GandolfoRainbow Magic LandVia SacraTrajan's ColumnJewish Museum of Rome (Museo Ebraico di Roma)Capuchin Crypt (Cripta dei Frati Cappuccini)Caelian Hill (Celio)Forum Boarium (Foro Boario)La PietàRome Corsini Palace (Palazzo Corsini)