- Half-day private tour of Rome by Vespa
- Travel like a local on a classic Vespa scooter
- Zip past city landmarks like the Colosseum and the Pantheon
- Stop to stroll through Piazza Navona, climb the Spanish Steps, or throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Please note that if you choose to have drivers tour could start from your hotel.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note experience driving an automatic scooter is a must in order to ride a Vespa.
- Driver option is available with an additional cost of 50 euro per driver (except the guide which could drive 1 for free)
- It is mandatory to have a drivers license (US citizens must obtain an international driving permit) and have ongoing experience driving a scooter or motorcycle.
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Each Vespa is for 2 participants and this tour can be customized to your own wills and desires.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please note experience driving an automatic scooter is a must!!!
- Minimum age to drive a Vespa is 25 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY CMC - Scooter Colosseum
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "This is definitely the best way to see Rome- avoid the traffic and tourist buses!" See review