11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
UNESCO–listed Pompeii and Herculaneum are home to historic relics and ruins dating back to the days of the Roman Empire, but exploring independently means missing out on the hidden secrets they hold. On this tour, enjoy pickup and drop-off at your Rome hotel, and explore the treasures of ancient Rome with your private guide. Beat the queues with skip-the-line entry, and discover the Teatro Grande, the Forum, and more.
- Visit UNESCO–listed Pompeii and Herculaneum in a day from Rome
- Your private guide shares the history and secrets of ancient Rome
- Discover top attractions such as the Teatro Grande and the Forum
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your Rome hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Professional art historian guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You will meet our driver at your hotel lobby in Rome at 7.30am. Please provide your hotels details
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Orange tours and trips
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rome to Pompeii & Herculaneum Trip with Hotel Pickup & Skip-the-line Tickets?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Rome to Pompeii & Herculaneum Trip with Hotel Pickup & Skip-the-line Tickets?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rome to Pompeii & Herculaneum Trip with Hotel Pickup & Skip-the-line Tickets?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rome to Pompeii & Herculaneum Trip with Hotel Pickup & Skip-the-line Tickets?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Rome to Pompeii & Herculaneum Trip with Hotel Pickup & Skip-the-line Tickets
7 hours 35 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeBus Tours - Lake BraccianoArchaeology Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BolsenaArchaeology Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - AssisiArchaeology Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiFull-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Vittoriano Museum Complex (Complesso del Museo Vittoriano)Silvano Toti Globe TheatreCapuchin Crypt (Cripta dei Frati Cappuccini)Parco del Colle OppioRome Via NazionaleBasilica of Saint Mary in Cosmedin (Basilica di Santa Maria in Cosmedin)Basilica of St. Stephen in the Round (Basilica di Santo Stefano Rotondo)Basilica of the Holy Cross in Jerusalem (Basilica di Santa Croce in Gerusalemme)Piazza di San CosimatoChurch of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)Ancient RomeTrinità dei MontiPiazza BarberiniBaths of Caracalla (Terme di Caracalla)Golden House of Nero (Domus Aurea)Trajan's Market (Mercati di Traiano)Forum Boarium (Foro Boario)Piazza Farnese TestaccioHoly Stairs (Scala Sancta) and Chapel of San Lorenzo