10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Satisfy your sweet tooth on a chocolate-fueled tour of Italy’s Umbria region! Escape to the countryside on a full-day tour from Rome and sample the edible delights of Perugia with a visit to the famous Baci chocolate factory. After learning the secrets of the iconic chocolates and sampling some sweet treats, continue to historic Spoleto, renowned for its medieval Cathedral of St Maria Assunta.
- Full-day tour of Perugia and Spoleto from Rome, including chocolate factory tour
- Explore the historic towns of Perugia and Spoleto
- Tour Perugia’s chocolate factory and sample delicious Baci chocolates
- Great value tour includes hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Small-group tour (max 15)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
We offer pickup in Rome from all the accommodation within the Aurelian Walls.
Rome Cavalieri, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel , Via Alberto Cadlolo 101, 00136 Rome Italy Grand Hotel Plaza , Via del Corso 126, 00186 Rome Italy Rome Marriott Grand Hotel Flora , Via Vittorio Veneto 191, 00187 Rome Italy Hotel Hassler , Piazza Trinita dei Monti 6, 00187 Rome Italy
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Comfortable clothes and shoes recommended
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ROMAETRAVEL
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-Group Tour: Chocolate Factory, Perugia and Spoleto?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Tour: Chocolate Factory, Perugia and Spoleto?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small-Group Tour: Chocolate Factory, Perugia and Spoleto?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small-Group Tour: Chocolate Factory, Perugia and Spoleto?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group Tour: Chocolate Factory, Perugia and Spoleto
4 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursChocolate Tours Full-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingRomeFood Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BraccianoChocolate Tours - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoFood Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - Lake BolsenaChocolate Tours - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaFood Tours - AssisiBus Tours - AssisiChocolate Tours - AssisiFull-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Basilica of Santa Maria in Trastevere (Basilica di Santa Maria in Trastevere)National Museum of 21st-Century Art (MAXXI)Oratorio di San Francesco Saverio del CaravitaMadama Palace (Palazzo Madama)Gladiator MuseumVilla MediciTrastevereChurch of Sant'Agnese in Agone (Chiesa di Sant'Agnese in Agone)Seven Hills of Rome (Sette Colli di Roma)Pietro Canonica Museum (Museo Pietro Canonica)Triton Fountain (Fontana del Tritone)Ancient RomeSant'Angelo Bridge (Ponte Sant'Angelo)Bramante Staircase (Scala del Bramante)Garbatella District (Quartiere Garbatella)Stadium of Domitian (Stadio di Domiziano)Campo de' FioriLargo di Torre ArgentinaHouse of Livia (Casa di Livia)St. Paul's Within the Walls Church (Chiesa di San Paolo Entro le Mura)