3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience over 2,500 years of history on a private tour through one of the world’s most popular and influential regions—Rome’s beautiful historical district. Roam the streets of this city in a comfortable, covered, street-legal golf cart—providing access unavailable on foot. This family-friendly sightseeing tour offers a narrated journey of the palaces, monuments, churches, fountains, and statues that define the rich heritage of the capital and largest city in Italy.
- Gain insight into the city’s fascinating Roman history
- Reach top attractions such as Aventine Hill, Piazza Colonna, and the Trevi Fountain with ease
- Choose your own route to hit the sites you most want to see
- Tour includes pickup and drop-off from your centrally located Rome hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (central Rome - when communicated up to 24H in advance)
Fee transport by golf-cart is offered when booking a tour with Rolling Rome
Departure & Return
Piazza del Gesù, 47, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour could start from your hotel when in the center of Rome. Please make sure to add your hotel details in the 'additional info' so we could start from your hotel. Otherwise tour starts from Rolling Rome shop. address: Piazza del Gesu 47
- No entrance to The Colosseum/Forum and Vatican Museum during the tour; You will stop by these sites during the tour but you will not enter
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, the passenger must provide their own carer. Please note a cart could have a max. number of 3 participants when having a wheelchair.
- a 4-seater cart is used when up to 3 participants (all face forward)
- A 5/6-seater cart is used for four to four/five participants (four face forward, two face backwards)
- An 8-seater (or two small carts) is used (with four or six seats) for groups of over five participants. (The 8-seater has six seats that face forward and two that face backwards)
- When using two or more carts, each one comes with a guide.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No need to reconfirm, for any doubts please kindly send us an email upon booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rolling Rome
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rome by Golf Cart Private Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Rome by Golf Cart Private Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursFood ToursUnique ExperiencesSporting EventsGolf Tours & Tee TimesCity ToursExtremeMarketsHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesRome4WD Tours - Lake BraccianoFood Tours - Lake BraccianoUnique Experiences - Lake BraccianoSporting Events - Lake BraccianoGolf Tours & Tee Times - Lake BraccianoCity Tours - Lake BraccianoExtreme - Lake BraccianoMarkets - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake Bracciano4WD Tours - Lake BolsenaFood Tours - Lake BolsenaUnique Experiences - Lake BolsenaSporting Events - Lake BolsenaGolf Tours & Tee Times - Lake BolsenaCity Tours - Lake BolsenaExtreme - Lake BolsenaMarkets - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake Bolsena4WD Tours - AssisiFood Tours - AssisiUnique Experiences - AssisiSporting Events - AssisiGolf Tours & Tee Times - AssisiCity Tours - AssisiExtreme - AssisiMarkets - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Necropoli Etrusche di Cerveteri e Tarquinia) Basilica di Sant'Andrea della ValleAntico Caffè GrecoSilvano Toti Globe TheatreVatican Grottoes (Grotte Vaticane)Circus Maximus (Circo Massimo)Portico of Octavia (Portico di Ottavia)Golden House of Nero (Domus Aurea)Via Veneto (Via Vittorio Veneto)Doria Pamphilj Gallery (Galleria Doria Pamphilj)Janiculum Hill (Gianicolo)La PietàMadama Palace (Palazzo Madama)Hydromania Leonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino International Airport (FCO)Ancient Ostia (Ostia Antica)Basilica of Santa Maria in Trastevere (Basilica di Santa Maria in Trastevere)Basilica of St. John Lateran (Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano)St. Peter's Square (Piazza San Pietro)Church of Sant'Agnese in Agone (Chiesa di Sant'Agnese in Agone)