Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- 2-hour tour of Rome's Tiber Island and Basilica di San Nicola in Carcere
- Discover the legends behind Tiber Island, linked by one of Rome's oldest bridges
- See the remains of ancient Roman temples under Basilica di San Nicola in Carcere
- Delve into the church's crypt to explore pathways walked by Romans in the 5th century BC
- Learn about these fascinating sites from an expert guide
- Small-group tour limited to 10 ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meet our assistant at Termini railway station: he will hand out your train tickets and vouchers and provide some useful information. Then board the high-speed train to Naples: the journey takes approximately 1h 15’.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Destination Italia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff