Explore our promoted experiences
- Rome walking tour
- Walk around the historical center, winding your way to Piazza della Repubblica, Piazza del Quirinale, Piazza Barberini, Piazza di Spagna and Piazza del Popolo
- Go beyond the most famous attractions to see sights many visitors miss
- Pass by Teatro dell'Opera di Roma and Santa Maria della Concezione
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Your guide will be sitting or standing on the left-hand side by the church as you approach the square from Piazza Flaminio side (metro station). Guide will be holding a red umbrella, red folder, or wearing a red baseball cap.
Tour concludes in Rome city centre. Some flexibility exists here in case you, the client, has requested to see other specific places en route.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Hand sanitizer made available (we will provide), mandatory mask-wearing (bring your own)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY When In Rome Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands