4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Venture off the typical tourist trail, and discover Trastevere—one of Rome’s most charming and atmospheric areas—on this small-group, evening tour. Meet your guide in the area, and set off at sundown. You’ll stroll the cobblestone streets, will stop at local landmarks, and will learn more about the area’s history. You’ll also make five different food and drink stops in the neighborhood: sample traditional Roman fare, try street-food classics, indulge in wine, and finish with a sweet treat.
- Combine dining and sightseeing on this two-in-one tour
- Discover Trastevere: an authentic local neighborhood many tourists miss
- Enjoy numerous snacks and drinks during stops at local eateries
- Learn more about the area and its main attractions from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
All food and drinks included
Vegetarian options included
Small-group or private tour (depending on option selected)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointBasilica di San Bartolomeo all'Isola, Piazza di San Bartolomeo all'Isola, 22, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsVia Roma Libera, 11, 00153 Roma RM, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved;
- Dress code is smart casua;l
- Places visited during your tour are subject to change;
- Transfer from your hotel to the meeting point is NOT INCLUDED in the price. Taxi or buses are a convenient option.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund;
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Food Tours Of Rome
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rome Trastevere Food Tour By Night with Wine Tasting and Guided Sightseeing?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Rome Trastevere Food Tour By Night with Wine Tasting and Guided Sightseeing?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 71453P14
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeRomeFood Tours - Lake BraccianoFood Tours - Lake BolsenaFood Tours - OrvietoCategory
Church of St. Peter in Chains (San Pietro in Vincoli)Via Veneto (Via Vittorio Veneto)House of the Vestal Virgins (Casa delle Vestali)Villa MediciMadama Palace (Palazzo Madama)Historic Center of Rome (Centro Storico di Roma)Church of Our Lady of the Conception of the Capuchins (Santa Maria della Concezione dei Capucchini)Piazza VeneziaTriton Fountain (Fontana del Tritone)Basilica di Sant'AgostinoVia SacraJewish Museum of Rome (Museo Ebraico di Roma)Piazza del CampidoglioPiazza Farnese Trevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi)Rome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere)St. Peter's Baldachin (Baldacchino di San Pietro)Farnese Palace (Palazzo Farnese)Porta MaggioreBioparco