- Combine dining and sightseeing on this two-in-one tour
- Discover Trastevere: an authentic local neighborhood many tourists miss
- Enjoy numerous snacks and drinks during stops at local eateries
- Learn more about the area and its main attractions from your guide
Departure & Return
Please meet your guide at the Obelisk, at the pillar in front of the Church of St. Bartholomeo in the Tiberine Island (the only island on the Tiber river in Rome).
The tour will end at the ice cream shop.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved;
- Dress code is smart casua;l
- Places visited during your tour are subject to change;
- Transfer from your hotel to the meeting point is NOT INCLUDED in the price. Taxi or buses are a convenient option.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund;
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Food Tours Of Rome
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience