6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
skip the line tickets
Transfers (this is a walking tour)
Departure & Return
Via dei Fori Imperiali, Roma RM, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- READ CAREFULLY: it can happen that some areas might get closed last minute without previous notice, especially the Sistine Chapel and / or the Basilica of St Peter. In case of such events we do NOT refund NOR reschedule the tour, our tour guide will provide you with a valuable alternative focusing the tour inside the Vatican museums.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Guided Vatican Tours with Vera
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rome Top-Attractions One Day with Vatican Tour, Sistine Chapel & Colosseum?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Rome Top-Attractions One Day with Vatican Tour, Sistine Chapel & Colosseum?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Rome Top-Attractions One Day with Vatican Tour, Sistine Chapel & Colosseum?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 111152P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeArchitecture Tours - Lake BraccianoArt Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoArchitecture Tours - Lake BolsenaArt Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaArchitecture Tours - OrvietoArt Tours - OrvietoHalf-day Tours - OrvietoCategory
Circus of Maxentius (Circo di Massenzio) Church of Santa Maria della Vittoria (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Vittoria)Piazza della Bocca della VeritàRome Via NazionaleHoly Stairs (Scala Sancta) and Chapel of San LorenzoCiampino International Airport (CIA)Herculaneum Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico di Ercolano)Parco del Colle OppioBramante Staircase (Scala del Bramante)Vatican Gardens (Giardini Vaticani)Campo de' FioriBasilica of St. Mary of the Angels and Martyrs (Basilica di Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri) Ancient Ostia (Ostia Antica)Janiculum Hill (Gianicolo)Leonardo Da Vinci Experience Museum (Museo Leonardo Da Vinci Experience)Museum of Contemporary Art of Rome (MACRO)St. Peter's Baldachin (Baldacchino di San Pietro)House of Livia (Casa di Livia)Ancient RomeCinecittà World