Departure & Return
At the newsagent in front of the Colosseum Metro Station Exit (there is only one exit, just in front of the monument, ground floor) street address is Via dei Fori Imperiali. Your guide will have a sign with your name.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- READ CAREFULLY: it can happen that some areas might get closed last minute without previous notice, especially the Sistine Chapel and / or the Basilica of St Peter. In case of such events we do NOT refund NOR reschedule the tour, our tour guide will provide you with a valuable alternative focusing the tour inside the Vatican museums.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Guided Vatican Tours with Vera
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience