Explore our promoted experiences
- Rome segway tour with an expert local guide
- See the sights of ancient Rome, like the Roman Forum and Circus Maximus
- Stop for photos in front of the Colosseum and hear tales of its gruesome gladiator battles
- Admire sights of the city from Capitoline Hill
- Small-group tour with a maximum of eight people ensures personalized attention from your guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Your tour meets at our office, located at Via dei Delfini 35/36, 00186 Rome. We are located about 150 meters from Piazza Venezia (a 5 minute walk) and 1.5 km from the Colosseum (approximately a 15 minute walk). Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Head toward Capitoline Hill to visit the archaeological ruins of the Roman Forum, home to landmarks like the Arch of Constantine and Trajan’s Column. Listen to a bit of history about ancient Rome from your live as you glide around the edge of the forum, and then pass by Palentine Hill on your way to Circus Maximus, where chariot races were once held.
Continue to the Colosseum for a photo op of this legendary amphitheater where gruesome gladiator battles once took place, which you hear about via your live guide. Then weave your way over to the Church of Santa Maria to check out Bocca della Verità, the Mouth of Truth, a carved piece of marble made famous in the Audrey Hepburn movie 'Roman Holiday.' Legend says, if you put your mouth into the sculpture and tell a lie, your hand will be bitten off.
End your tour by making your way back to the starting point, stopping for a photo-op at a scenic vantage point along the way.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- This Tour is provided in English
- • All riders must be at least 16 years old, in accordance with Italian law. If you have children under 16 in your group, they will not be able to participate, and will not be eligible for a refund.
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes. Please do not carry large bags whilst on the Segway.
- Please bring proof of identification with your confirmation voucher
- Guests under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- All participants must weigh at least 90lbs (40kgs).
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Italy Segway Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands