Are you interested in?
Departure & Return
If you arrive at Terminal 1 the driver will meet you at the Exit door 2. If you arrive at Terminal 3 the driver will meet you at meeting point 4. In both cases Our driver will wait for you in the arrival’s hall with a sign with the lead passenger's name.
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MyTransfers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Rome Fiumicino Airport transfer to Rome City.