Are you interested in?
3014 Tours & Activities
Catacombs of Rome (Catacombe di Roma) Tours
171 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
5802 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Saved to wishlist!
Professional driver and a luxury vehicle during the tour
Tour meets at a central designated spot
Expert art historian tour guide
Small group size to guarantee a personal experience
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazza Barberini, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsPiazza Venezia, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Children 6 and under must pay for this tour for their seat. Due to traffic regulations all children must be seated. Car seats available upon request. Must be requested at least 72 hours in advance.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Roman Guy
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rome Catacombs and Capuchin Crypts Small-Group Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Rome Catacombs and Capuchin Crypts Small-Group Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rome Catacombs and Capuchin Crypts Small-Group Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 24338P48
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingRomeBus Tours - Lake BraccianoArchaeology Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BolsenaArchaeology Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - AssisiArchaeology Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Barberini Palace (Palazzo Barberini)Capuchin Crypt (Cripta dei Frati Cappuccini)Church of Sant'Agnese in Agone (Chiesa di Sant'Agnese in Agone)Basilica di Santa Maria Sopra MinervaSt. Peter's Basilica (Basilica di San Pietro)Sant'Angelo Bridge (Ponte Sant'Angelo)Aventine Hill (Aventino)Basilica of Saint Paul Outside the Walls (Basilica di San Paolo Fuori le Mura)Trinità dei MontiCase Romane del CelioPiazza VeneziaChurch of Saint Louis of the French (Chiesa di San Luigi dei Francesi)Janiculum Hill (Gianicolo)Fontana dell'Acqua PaolaChurch of Santa Maria della Pace (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Pace)Saint Angelo Bridge Methodist Church (Chiesa Metodista di Ponte Sant'Angelo) Montecitorio Palace (Palazzo Montecitorio)Rome Opera House (Teatro dell'Opera di Roma)Rome Olympic Stadium (Stadio Olimpico)Basilica di Santa Francesca Romana