4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Combine delicious local cuisine and sightseeing in Rome during this fun evening out. Starting in central Rome, your guide will lead you on a walking tour through the Campo Marzio and Jewish Ghetto neighborhoods. En route you'll stop to sample food and drink at local restaurants that it would be easy to overlook without the help of a local guide. Foodies won't want to miss this tour.
- A fun standalone activity, or enjoy as the start of a night out in Rome
- Taste traditional fare at family-run trattoria hidden down modest-looking streets
- All food and drink is included, enough for a meal
- Special dietary requirements can be catered to on request
Saved to wishlist!
All food and drinks included
Substitutions for dietary restrictions available upon request
Local and expert guide
Over 10 different food tastings
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Visit of the Interior of the Jewish Synagogue
Departure & Return
Piazza Mattei, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Largo di Torre Argentina, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This tour does not accommodate gluten-free, dairy-free or vegan participants;
- Dietary restrictions can be accommodated if advised in advance. Please note this in the "special requirements" field on booking;
- Places visited during your tour are subject to change;
- The tour takes place rain or shine;
- Dress code is smart casual.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Private Tours of Rome
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Roman Evening Food & Wine Tour in the Jewish Ghetto and Campo Marzio?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Roman Evening Food & Wine Tour in the Jewish Ghetto and Campo Marzio?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 71452P20
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesWine TastingsWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesRomeFood Tours - Lake BraccianoUnique Experiences - Lake BraccianoWine Tastings - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoFood Tours - Lake BolsenaUnique Experiences - Lake BolsenaWine Tastings - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaFood Tours - AssisiUnique Experiences - AssisiWine Tastings - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Church of Saint Louis of the French (Chiesa di San Luigi dei Francesi)Basilica di Santa PrassedeVatican Gardens (Giardini Vaticani)Museum of Contemporary Art of Rome (MACRO)Ancient RomeFountain of the Four Rivers (Fontana delle Quattro Fiumi)Saint Angelo Bridge Methodist Church (Chiesa Metodista di Ponte Sant'Angelo) Basilica di Sant'Andrea delle FratteRaphael's Rooms (Stanze di Raffaello)Welcome to RomeSt. Peter's Square (Piazza San Pietro)TrasteverePonte SistoPiazza del PopoloSant'Angelo Bridge (Ponte Sant'Angelo)Trinità dei MontiBasilica di Santa Maria Sopra MinervaEtruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Necropoli Etrusche di Cerveteri e Tarquinia) Piazza di SpagnaPiazza di Santa Maria in Trastevere