9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Rome is just a short distance from two of Italy’s most famous foodie regions: Tuscany and Umbria. With this day trip, leave the driving to your guide and concentrate on enjoying delicacies from the Tuscan Valdorcia and Umbrian Lake Trasimeno. Sample Brunello di Montalcino wine, Cinta Senese prosciutto, and Pienza’s pecorino cheese at a farm lunch, as well as Umbrian extra-virgin olive oil at a visit to a local producer.
- Enjoy local specialties from Tuscany and Umbria from wine to olive oil
- Stop in picturesque Pienza to explore the Renaissance town independently
- Samples of Tuscan delicacies served at a farm lunch in the countryside
- Visit a small olive-oil producer in Umbria’s scenic Lake Trasimeno hills
Saved to wishlist!
pick up/drop off at your accomodation in Rome
olive oil tasting
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up at your accomodation in Rome. For pick up outside the city, we charge for the transfer, according the distance from Rome.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Best Rome Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tuscany&Umbria food tour from Rome?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Tuscany&Umbria food tour from Rome?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tuscany&Umbria food tour from Rome?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tuscany&Umbria food tour from Rome?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Tuscany&Umbria food tour from Rome
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeFood Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BraccianoWine Tastings - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoFood Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - Lake BolsenaWine Tastings - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaFood Tours - AssisiBus Tours - AssisiWine Tastings - AssisiFull-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Ancient Ostia (Ostia Antica)Church of Saint Louis of the French (Chiesa di San Luigi dei Francesi)Barcaccia Fountain (Fontana della Barcaccia)Tiber River (Fiume Tevere)Madama Palace (Palazzo Madama)Welcome to RomeBaths of Diocletian (Terme di Diocleziano)Piazza del CampidoglioTrinità dei MontiMontecitorio Palace (Palazzo Montecitorio)Museum of Contemporary Art of Rome (MACRO)Basilica di Sant'Andrea delle FratteHard Rock Cafe Rome Fountain of the Four Rivers (Fontana delle Quattro Fiumi)Domus AugustanaPalatine Museum (Museo del Palatino)Basilica of Santa Maria del Popolo (Basilica di Santa Maria del Popolo)Piazza della RepubblicaLa PietàCapitoline Hill and Museums (Campidoglio e Musei Capitolini)