Are you interested in?
- Private departure transfer from your Rome city hotel to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- Be met and assisted at your Rome city hotel
- Private vehicle can fit up to eight passengers
- Stress-free way to make sure you don't miss your flight
Departure & Return
Your chosen time (transfers operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week). Please advise your preferred pickup time in the Special Requirements field on booking. We recommend that you request your pickup at least three hours in advance of your flight departure time.
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
What To Expect
Travel from your city hotel to Fiumicino Airport in a spacious vehicle for up to eight passengers. Nice touch: rides are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Price is per person, based on eight passengers per vehicle.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Please enter your flight details and preferred pickup time into the 'Special Requirements' field on booking. We recommend that you request your pickup at least three hours in advance of your flight departure time.
- Price is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- The designated driver will wait for you in the hotel lobby or in front at the private address given to us
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Executive Rent
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Fiumicino Airport.