3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
On this exclusive, art historian-led tour, you’ll escape the tourist track and get an insider’s introduction to two of Rome’s most picturesque local neighborhoods. Tour the winding, cobblestoned alleys of picture-perfect Trastevere, and learn about Rome’s longstanding Jewish population in the old Jewish Ghetto. You’ll also make a stop at Porta Portese, the city’s sprawling, history-rich flea market.
- An art-historian led tour of two vibrant Roman neighborhoods, plus the city’s largest flea market
- Beat the crowds in Rome’s must-see attractions and enjoy a quieter slice of local life in two neighborhoods
- Get a chance to taste Carciofi alla Giudia—Rome’s famed fried artichokes—at your own expense
- Door-to-door vehicle transfers from select, centrally-located hotels are included in the tour
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Professional art historian guide
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rome Tours by Tommaso
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Porta Portese Market, Trastevere, St Cecilia & Jewish Ghetto Guided Tour in Rome?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Porta Portese Market, Trastevere, St Cecilia & Jewish Ghetto Guided Tour in Rome?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Porta Portese Market, Trastevere, St Cecilia & Jewish Ghetto Guided Tour in Rome?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeArchitecture Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoArt Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoArchitecture Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaArt Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaArchitecture Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiArt Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Basilica di San Lorenzo in LucinaCiampino International Airport (CIA)Circus Maximus (Circo Massimo)Rome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere)Paciotti SalumeriaRome Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto Ebraico di Roma)Rome Opera House (Teatro dell'Opera di Roma)Basilica di Sant'Andrea della ValleArch of Titus (Arco di Tito)Vatican Gardens (Giardini Vaticani)Antico Caffè GrecoVilla FarnesinaPiazza TrilussaMadama Palace (Palazzo Madama)Aqueduct Park (Parco degli Acquedotti)Theater of Marcellus (Teatro di Marcello)Church of Santa Maria della Vittoria (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Vittoria)Via MarguttaChurch of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)Hard Rock Cafe Rome