- Pantheon and Basilica guided tour in Rome
- Learn about ancient gods and religion
- See landmark artwork and architecture
- Led by a local guide
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Step beneath the graceful dome, still the largest unreinforced concrete dome in the world, and look up through the open-air oculus. See the tombs of the painter Raphael, King Victor Emmanuel II, and Queen Margherita, and hear stories about the Pantheon in ancient life.
Continue to the Basilica of Santa Maria sopra Minerva, a Gothic church built on the site of three pagan temples. Inside the church, you’ll find a statue by Michelangelo and sumptuous artwork: see a pair of 15th-century frescoes, an altarpiece attributed to Fra Angelico, and an altar that covers the headless body of St. Catherine of Siena.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum numbers do apply: there is a possibility of cancelation after confirmation if there are not enough participants to meet the requirements. In such an event, you will be offered an alternative
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Pantheon and Santa Maria Sopra Minerva Guided Tour in Rome.