10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the region of Umbria on a day trip from Rome to the towns of Cascia and Spoleto. You'll have the chance to visit sites related to St. Francis, St. Clare, and St. Rita; see historical churches; and admire architectural remnants of the Middle Ages, Roman era, and Etruscan times. This full-day excursion offers an easy way to see more of Italy for those with limited time by providing round-trip transport that lets you avoid the hassle of renting a car.
- Discover Italy's Umbria region in one day
- Enjoy hassle-free transport from central Rome
- Skip the stress of finding your own way around
- Private tour provides personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Free transfer offered by Welcome Italy in air conditioning Minivan
Pick up and drop-off at hotel (inside the city center)
Tour escort for the whole trip.
Pick up only in the city center inside the Aurelian Walls.
Emergency number also operational via whatsapp
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Free Pick up from Hotels, Apartments, Bed&breakfast, Accommodation. only in the city center (
inside the Aurelian Walls). The address must to be provided on the reservation. If you do not find your
hotel in the list you must necessarily write it: without it, the service is not guaranteed
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Provide the Correct address of your accommodation , hotel, B&B
- PICK UP only in the city center inside the Aurelian Walls
- Provide the correct phone number with international country code
- One day before 24 H. Call to confirm the pick up
- check that you provide all the details to the agency
- Without this information we can not guarantee the correct service
- Free transfer offered by Welcome Italy in air conditioning Minivan
- Time for pick up at the hotel must be confirmed the day before between 10.00 am and 6.00 pm on the emergency phone or whatsapp
- Coronavirus information: Below a brief list of the measures will be taken to ensure the safety of customers during the tours and on board our vehicles: - gloves and surgery masks; - disinfectant gel - Sanitization of vehicles at the end of each tour - staff, assistants, guides, drivers wearing masks and gloves - preventive information to the customer once on board the vehicles - the capacity of minivans and groups will be regulated according to the law and regulations of the virus corona in customer protection
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Welcome Italy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Group Tour: Cascia And Spoleto, A Journey Through Time In Umbria?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Group Tour: Cascia And Spoleto, A Journey Through Time In Umbria?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Group Tour: Cascia And Spoleto, A Journey Through Time In Umbria?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Group Tour: Cascia And Spoleto, A Journey Through Time In Umbria?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Group Tour: Cascia And Spoleto, A Journey Through Time In Umbria
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeBus Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiFull-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Ancient Ostia (Ostia Antica)House of the Vestal Virgins (Casa delle Vestali)Great Synagogue of Rome (Tempio Maggiore di Roma)Capitoline Hill and Museums (Campidoglio e Musei Capitolini)Santi Cosma e Damiano Church (Chiesa dei Santi Cosma e Damiano)House of Augustus (Casa di Augusto)ZoomarinePiazza Farnese La PietàAventine Hill (Aventino)Gladiator MuseumVia Veneto (Via Vittorio Veneto)Cinecittà WorldForum Boarium (Foro Boario)Stadium of Domitian (Stadio di Domiziano)Basilica of Saint Mary in Cosmedin (Basilica di Santa Maria in Cosmedin)Basilica di Santa Francesca RomanaArch of Constantine (Arco di Costantino)Jewish Museum of Rome (Museo Ebraico di Roma)Piazza Navona