Don’t worry—here are some similar options
8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Orvieto and Cività di Bagnoreggio are two of the most popular hill towns to explore from the coast, but the logistics of reaching these medieval gems can be daunting. With this tour, skip the hassle of driving and the delays of trains and buses and enjoy transportation directly from Civitavecchia. With the time you save, you’ll be able to visit both towns at your own pace in one day.
- Stress-free round-trip transportation to Orvieto and Cività di Bagnoreggio
- Visit the Gothic cathedral and underground caves and passages in Orvieto
- Free time to stroll through the clifftop town of Cività di Bagnoreggio
- Convenient pick-up and drop off at the port city of Civitavecchia
Saved to wishlist!
Official tour guide
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A minimum of 6 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Civitavecchia-Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Orvieto and Civita di Bagnoregio from Civitavecchia ?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Orvieto and Civita di Bagnoregio from Civitavecchia ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Orvieto and Civita di Bagnoregio from Civitavecchia ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Orvieto and Civita di Bagnoregio from Civitavecchia ?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeShore Excursions - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BraccianoPorts of Call Tours - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoShore Excursions - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - Lake BolsenaPorts of Call Tours - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaShore Excursions - AssisiBus Tours - AssisiPorts of Call Tours - AssisiFull-day Tours - AssisiCategory
St. Peter's Baldachin (Baldacchino di San Pietro)Vittorio Emmanuele II Monument (Vittoriano)Basilica of St. Stephen in the Round (Basilica di Santo Stefano Rotondo)Spanish Steps (Piazza di Spagna)Janiculum Hill (Gianicolo)Golden House of Nero (Domus Aurea)Church of Our Lady of the Conception of the Capuchins (Santa Maria della Concezione dei Capucchini)Arch of Constantine (Arco di Costantino)St. Peter's Basilica (Basilica di San Pietro)Basilica of Saint Paul Outside the Walls (Basilica di San Paolo Fuori le Mura)Museum of Contemporary Art of Rome (MACRO)Trevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi)Church of Santa Maria della Pace (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Pace)Piazza VeneziaPiazza della Bocca della VeritàEtruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Necropoli Etrusche di Cerveteri e Tarquinia) Aventine Hill (Aventino)Piazzale Giuseppe GaribaldiQuirinale Palace (Palazzo del Quirinale)Villa Farnesina