12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Small group limited to a maximum of 14 people
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup in Rome from all the accommodation within the Aurelian Walls.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- pickup and drop off is available for all the accomodation within the aurelian walls
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY ROMAETRAVEL
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Naples and Amalfi coast full day tour from Rome?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Naples and Amalfi coast full day tour from Rome?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Naples and Amalfi coast full day tour from Rome?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Naples and Amalfi coast full day tour from Rome?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Naples and Amalfi coast full day tour from Rome
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingRomeBus Tours - Lake BraccianoArchaeology Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BolsenaArchaeology Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - AssisiArchaeology Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiFull-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Vittorio Emmanuele II Monument (Vittoriano) Tours & TicketsCase Romane del Celio Tours & TicketsPalatine Museum (Museo del Palatino) Tours & TicketsPincio Gardens (Pincio) Tours & TicketsBaths of Caracalla (Terme di Caracalla) Tours & TicketsSilvano Toti Globe Theatre Tours & TicketsWelcome to Rome Tours & TicketsQuirinale Palace (Palazzo del Quirinale) Tours & TicketsTurtle Fountain (Fontana delle Tartarughe) Tours & TicketsPiazzale Giuseppe Garibaldi Tours & TicketsLargo di Torre Argentina Tours & TicketsCastel Gandolfo Tours & TicketsRome Via Nazionale Tours & TicketsBorghese Gallery (Galleria Borghese) Tours & TicketsTheater of Marcellus (Teatro di Marcello) Tours & TicketsBasilica di Sant'Agostino Tours & TicketsPietro Canonica Museum (Museo Pietro Canonica) Tours & TicketsHoly Stairs (Scala Sancta) and Chapel of San Lorenzo Tours & TicketsEuroma2 Tours & TicketsLeonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino International Airport (FCO) Tours & Tickets