2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Rome is home to one of the oldest Jewish communities in the world, rich in history and culture. Take a deep dive into the city’s Jewish heritage with this in-depth walking tour of the former Jewish Ghetto, led by a Roman Jewish guide. Visit the historic neighborhood, Synagogue, and Jewish Museum while learning about the history, traditions, and cuisine of this fascinating district and its people.
- An insider’s tour of Rome’s storied Jewish Ghetto, Synagogue, and Museum
- Learn about the city’s unique Jewish culture with a Roman Jewish guide
- Stroll through one of the most picturesque quarters in the city
- A small-group tour for a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
A journey through 22 centuries of Jewish life in Rome
Entrance fees of the Jewish museum (11€ each adult and 5 € for students, children under 10 free)
Departure & Return
Lungotevere de' Cenci, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jewish Roma Private Walking Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 150924P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingRomeWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiCategory
Leonardo Da Vinci Experience Museum (Museo Leonardo Da Vinci Experience)Borghese Gallery (Galleria Borghese)Bramante Staircase (Scala del Bramante)Aventine Hill (Aventino)Piazza di Santa Maria in TrastevereRome Corsini Palace (Palazzo Corsini)Basilica di Sant'Andrea della VallePamphilj Palace (Palazzo Pamphilj)Leonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino International Airport (FCO)Tiber River (Fiume Tevere)Arch of Constantine (Arco di Costantino)TrastevereVittorio Emmanuele II Monument (Vittoriano)Basilica di Santa PrassedeOratorio di San Francesco Saverio del CaravitaSant'Angelo Bridge (Ponte Sant'Angelo)Aqueduct Park (Parco degli Acquedotti)Porta MaggioreArch of Titus (Arco di Tito)Case Romane del Celio