Jewish Ghetto and Campo Dè Fiori By Night Food, Wine and Sightseeing Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Price varies by group size
up to 24 hours in advance
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Stroll through the spiritual and cultural home of Jews in Rome, dating back to the 2nd century BC. Admire the architecture, and taste your way through the neighborhood. As with other neighborhoods in Rome, it’s smart to be savvy about what to eat. Allow your guide to direct you to the best family-run eateries in the city, and enjoy tasting fine wines with like-minded people on this small group tour.
- Admire the monuments, squares, and synagogue of Rome’s Jewish ghetto
- Taste delicacies at the city’s authentic groceries, pastry shops, restaurants, and ice cream parlors
- Stroll through the Piazza Navona, Campo De’Fiori, Piazza Farnese, and more
Vegetarian options included;
Over 10 different food tasting;
Wine, beer and soft drinks;
Local and expert guide;
Small-group or private tour (depending on option selected)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Visit of the Interior of the Jewish Synagogue
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazza Mattei, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsLargo di Torre Argentina, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved;
- Dress code is smart casual;
- Transfer from your hotel to the meeting point is NOT INCLUDED in the price. Taxi or buses are a convenient option
- Places visited during your tour are subject to change;
- Dietary restrictions can be accommodated if advised in advance. Please note this in the 'special requirements' field on booking.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Food Tours Of Rome
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jewish Ghetto and Campo Dè Fiori By Night Food, Wine and Sightseeing Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Jewish Ghetto and Campo Dè Fiori By Night Food, Wine and Sightseeing Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 71453P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursFood ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingRomeNight Tours - Lake BraccianoFood Tours - Lake BraccianoWine Tastings - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoNight Tours - Lake BolsenaFood Tours - Lake BolsenaWine Tastings - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaNight Tours - OrvietoFood Tours - OrvietoWine Tastings - OrvietoHalf-day Tours - OrvietoCategory
Aventine Hill (Aventino)Basilica of Saint Mary in Cosmedin (Basilica di Santa Maria in Cosmedin)Basilica of Santa Maria in Trastevere (Basilica di Santa Maria in Trastevere)San Carlo ai Catinari Church (Chiesa di San Carlo ai Catinari)Basilica of the Holy Cross in Jerusalem (Basilica di Santa Croce in Gerusalemme)Ponte SistoPaciotti SalumeriaVilla TorloniaTurtle Fountain (Fontana delle Tartarughe)Via GiuliaSeven Hills of Rome (Sette Colli di Roma)Piazza della Bocca della VeritàOrange Garden (Giardino degli Aranci)Rainbow Magic LandRome Olympic Stadium (Stadio Olimpico)Capitoline Hill and Museums (Campidoglio e Musei Capitolini)Basilica di Sant'AgostinoCampo de' FioriVilla MediciVia Cola di Rienzo