5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore Rome’s historic city center and Vatican City on this half-day walking tour. See famous landmarks like the Trevi Fountain, Piazza Navona, the Pantheon, and more. Then head to Vatican City and skip the long lines to dive right into the history and artifacts of the Vatican museums including the Tapestry Gallery and the Belvedere Courtyard, Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter’s Basilica.
- Take a half-day walking tour of Rome’s history center and the Vatican
- See the Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon, Piazza Navona, and more
- Avoid long lines at the Vatican with skip-the-line admission
- Visit the Vatican museums, the Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter’s Basilica
Saved to wishlist!
2,5hrs Vatican Museum Guided Tour
Vatican Museum Skip-the-Line entrance ticket
3hrs City Center Walking Tour
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Via Vespasiano, 28, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Piazza di Spagna, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
Piazza Navona, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Mandatory meeting time for th Vatican Museum tour is 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time
- Mandatory meeting time for City Centre walking tour is 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time
- Late arrivals cannot join the group or reschedule, unless you pay for the activity again. As per "No Show" rules you will not be entitled to a refund.
- To get inside Vatican Musuem it is used group ticket and not individual one. It cannot be asked just the ticket entrance.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and Vatican Museum. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You must have a valid photo ID (student's ID, Driver License, Passport or State ID all work.) You will be asked to also provide your name, last name and date of birth (at the beginning of the tour, if not provided beforehand.) Security may prevent you from entering the site if the information provided is not accurate and/or don't match the one on your ID.
- Child discount is applied only with a valid ID card
- Please note that security check at the entrance cannot be skipped. This could lead to delays in access to the site, even for pre-booked visitors.This could also influence the smooth running of the tour especially on national holidays and events.
- The activity can suffer 20/30 min variation due to organizational resons
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour will not operate on religious holidays
- IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO VISIT THE BASILICA DURING RELIGIOUS HOLIDAYS AND CEREMONIES (Audiences, Beatifications, Masses of the POPE). The Basilica is often subject to sudden closures. In these cases it is not possible to guarantee access to the Basilica.
- Cancellations, changes or issues due to weather, security and events held by the monument are beyond our control and are directly decided by their administration team. These issues will be reviewed by us and dealt with on an individual basis but are the responsibility of the monument.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Please be aware that large bags/backpacks/suitcases are not permitted in the monument/ attraction. Only very small bags are allowed. Please do not bring these items with you on the day of your tour as there are no cloakrooms at the monument.
- For security reasons all visitors and their luggage shall be screened. To facilitate the security checks please insert any object (including mobile phone) in the bag/backpack or in the tray to be included in the X-ray
- No change on a booking can be accepted after 24hrs to the starting time of the tour. In that instance, no refund will be issued.
- For the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Pets are not allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with motor difficulties and walker users
- We kindly inform you that any kind of disability (visual impairment, hearing impairment,... ) or anything that might prevent you to regularly join the tour, MUST BE communicate in advance to our staff.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour In Rome by Tour in the City
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 20905P48
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingRomeArchaeology Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoArchaeology Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaArchaeology Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Quartiere CoppedèTemple of Caesar (Tempio di Cesare)Basilica di Sant'AgostinoRome Opera House (Teatro dell'Opera di Roma)Case Romane del CelioPiazza NavonaOdescalchi Castle (Castello Odescalchi)Forum Boarium (Foro Boario)Leonardo Da Vinci Experience Museum (Museo Leonardo Da Vinci Experience)Rome Corsini Palace (Palazzo Corsini)Hard Rock Cafe Rome Chiesa Nuova (Chiesa di Santa Maria in Vallicella)Barberini Palace (Palazzo Barberini)Turtle Fountain (Fontana delle Tartarughe)St. Peter's Square (Piazza San Pietro)La PietàChurch of Our Lady of the Conception of the Capuchins (Santa Maria della Concezione dei Capucchini)Pamphilj Palace (Palazzo Pamphilj)House of Livia (Casa di Livia)Ancient Ostia (Ostia Antica)