Are you interested in?
Ghost & Vampire Tours
34 Tours & Activities
65 Tours & Activities
Ponte Sisto Tours
38 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Built upon thousands of years of history, Rome carries dark secrets buried beneath its ancient ruins and Renaissance churches. See a different side of the Eternal City on a ghostly night tour, after the sun has set and the crowds have dispersed. Hear chilling stories of burned heretics, papal spirits, and ancient scandals while exploring Rome’s tucked-away corners under the cover of night.
- Discover Rome's sinister side on an evening ghost tour
- Hear legends, scandals, and tales of restless spirits from an entertaining guide
- Spooky night tour avoids the daytime heat and crowds
- See parts of the city not included on most tourist itineraries
Saved to wishlist!
Small group limited to a maximum of 15 people
Pickup and Drop off
food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointCastel Sant'Angelo, Lungotevere Castello, 50, 00193 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsPiazza Navona, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Semi Private Tour
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- You are welcome to bring your own drinks and snacks
- Please provide your hotel (apartment or Bed and Breakfast) information at the time of booking (name, address, and phone number)
- Most travelers can participate
- The excacly meeting time and point will be communicated before the tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ROMAETRAVEL
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ghosts of Rome: Secrets and Mysteries Night Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Ghosts of Rome: Secrets and Mysteries Night Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ghosts of Rome: Secrets and Mysteries Night Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ghosts of Rome: Secrets and Mysteries Night Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 12855P65
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursGhost & Vampire ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingRomeNight Tours - Lake BraccianoGhost & Vampire Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoNight Tours - Lake BolsenaGhost & Vampire Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaNight Tours - AssisiGhost & Vampire Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Trajan's Market (Mercati di Traiano)Temple of Caesar (Tempio di Cesare)Madama Palace (Palazzo Madama)House of Augustus (Casa di Augusto)BioparcoTiber Island (Isola Tiberina)Ara Pacis Museum (Museo dell'Ara Pacis)Case Romane del CelioVatican Grottoes (Grotte Vaticane)Basilica di Santa Maria in Via LataHouse of the Vestal Virgins (Casa delle Vestali)Caelian Hill (Celio)Capitoline Hill and Museums (Campidoglio e Musei Capitolini)Orange Garden (Giardino degli Aranci)Rome Olympic Stadium (Stadio Olimpico)Tiber River (Fiume Tevere)Church of Santa Maria della Vittoria (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Vittoria)Rome Opera House (Teatro dell'Opera di Roma)Villa MediciTrinità dei Monti