14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The Amalfi Coast and Pompeii are two of Italy’s most visited UNESCO World Heritage sites and this full-day small-group tour from Rome visits both in one day. Explore the ancient Roman ruins of Pompeii on a guided tour, then stop in the picturesque coastal towns of Positano and Amalfi. Hotel pickup and drop-off is included.
- Small-group tour
- Led by a local guide
- Hotel pickup included
- All entrance fees included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up service for hotel inside Aurelian Wall
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant seats are available on request, if advised at time of booking, to be paid directly
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pal.Mar. srl
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Small-Group Pompeii and Amalfi Coast Tour from Rome?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Small-Group Pompeii and Amalfi Coast Tour from Rome?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "It also a little nerve wrecking going, since the roads are narrow and sometimes you need to wait for a car or bus to go first and then you go." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Small-Group Pompeii and Amalfi Coast Tour from Rome
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingRomeBus Tours - Lake BraccianoNature and Wildlife - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BolsenaNature and Wildlife - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - AssisiNature and Wildlife - AssisiFull-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Rome Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Vatican Gardens (Giardini Vaticani)Pamphilj Palace (Palazzo Pamphilj)Basilica di Sant'Andrea delle FratteColumn of Marcus Aurelius (Colonna di Marco Aurelio)Vatican Grottoes (Grotte Vaticane)Vatican Obelisk (Obelisco Vaticano) Basilica di Santa Maria Sopra MinervaPiazza TrilussaAntico Caffè GrecoAncient Ostia (Ostia Antica)Silvano Toti Globe TheatreDomus AugustanaVia MarguttaLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Mostra di Leonardo)Seven Hills of Rome (Sette Colli di Roma)Rome Opera House (Teatro dell'Opera di Roma)Montecitorio Palace (Palazzo Montecitorio)Basilica of Santa Maria in Trastevere (Basilica di Santa Maria in Trastevere)Piazza della Rotonda