10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Journey to the birthplace of the Renaissance on a high-speed train, traveling from Rome to Florence in just 1.5 hours. The day is yours to spend exactly as you please, whether you want to climb the Duomo bell tower, shop for handmade goods on the Ponte Vecchio bridge, or stroll through the Boboli Gardens. A private assistant will accompany you all day to help you navigate logistics and discover the best of this timeless medieval city.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Rail Tour
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Ideal choice for families
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Tour-guide assistant all day trip
Hotel pickup and drop-off (inside Aurelian wall)
2 hours walking tour with a professional guide
Admission Ticket Accademia Gallery
Emergency number also operational via whatsapp
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Free Pick up from Hotels, Appartments, Bed&breakfast, accomodations. only in the city center (
inside the Aurelian Walls). The address must to be provide on the reservation. If you do not find your
hotel in the list you must necessarily write it. without the service it is not guaranteed
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Dress code is smart casual
- The conditions of packages are not valid during fair periods and special events. In these cases special conditions will be established in due course.
- This product is on request and subject to availability of the train
- Provide the Correct address of your accommodation , hotel, B&B
- PICK UP only in the city center inside the Aurelian Walls
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Provide the correct phone number with international country code
- One day before 24 H. Call to confirm the pick up
- check that you provide all the details to the agency
- Time for pick up at the hotel must be confirmed the day before between 10.00 am and 6.00 pm on the emergency phone or whatsapp
- Coronavirus information: Below a brief list of the measures will be taken to ensure the safety of customers during the tours and on board our vehicles: - gloves and surgery masks; - disinfectant gel - Sanitization of vehicles at the end of each tour - staff, assistants, guides, drivers wearing masks and gloves - preventive information to the customer once on board the vehicles - the capacity of minivans and groups will be regulated according to the law and regulations of the virus corona in customer protection
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Welcome Italy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full-Day Tour: Florence by Train from Rome?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full-Day Tour: Florence by Train from Rome?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Full-Day Tour: Florence by Train from Rome?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Full-Day Tour: Florence by Train from Rome?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Full-Day Tour: Florence by Train from Rome
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeRail Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoRail Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaRail Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiFull-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Necropoli Etrusche di Cerveteri e Tarquinia) Trajan's Market (Mercati di Traiano)TestaccioSant'Angelo Bridge (Ponte Sant'Angelo)National Roman Museum (Museo Nazionale Romano)–Palazzo Massimo alle Terme Church of Sant'Agnese in Agone (Chiesa di Sant'Agnese in Agone)Tiber River (Fiume Tevere)Church of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)Jewish Museum of Rome (Museo Ebraico di Roma)Via Condotti (Via dei Condotti) National Museum of 21st-Century Art (MAXXI)Golden House of Nero (Domus Aurea)Piazza NavonaCastel Sant'Angelo National Museum (Museo Nazionale di Castel Sant'Angelo)Case Romane del CelioVilla MediciBasilica di San Lorenzo in LucinaChurch of Santa Maria della Vittoria (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Vittoria)Orange Garden (Giardino degli Aranci)Rome Olympic Stadium (Stadio Olimpico)